Viscofan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Viscofan

Quality Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danville, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Viscofan (Danville, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter, who set up a phone interview with the department manager, which led to a face-to-face interview with that same manager, a QC supervisor, and an HR manager. Each had a copy of my resume, application, and a list of departmental duties and questions/conversation starters.
    They started with a behavioral interview (describe an instance where..., how would you handle a situation like this? How do you learn best? and so on). Then, with a brief job-related line of questions (are familiar with these lab processes? What's the product of most acid-base reactions?).
    They asked me if I had questions, seemingly would not move on until I had asked at least three or four intelligent questions.
    They took me for a tour of the plant, of the labs, met some key people in the department, etc.

I emailed them with a letter of appreciation, two days later, I was contacted by HR with a conditional offer of employment; this included instructions to make an appointment for a pre-employment physical, including a 10-panel drug screen, hearing and vision test, full chem panel, urine dipstick, EKG, and finally an interview with a physician; as well, an occupational therapy test (properly lift this 50 lb box from the ground to chest level, ten times; push this 200 pound cart 100 yards forward and backward, and it went on like that).

After everything came back within acceptable limits, I got a call from HR the next day to set a start date to begin orientation, BRC and OSHA guideline training, then jump into the work rotation.

Interview and hiring process was very comprehensive, but relatively easy.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve a conflict between two employees?   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danville, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Viscofan (Danville, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed just once the phone by the HR manager and the department I was going to work for manager. I was asked regular questions focused on my previous experience and my aptitudes. It lasted around 30 minutes and it was kind of informal.

I would not consider it as a difficult interview, I actually would define it as a "really common type of interview"

Line Foreman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Viscofan (Danville, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

Very short...looking for aggressive candidates. Dont worry about a background check...they hire even those with questionable records.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to fire an employee on the spot.   1 Answer

R&D Technician Interview

Interview

I was asked by headhunters. There was just one interview. Everything went very quick. I had interview just with director and HR director. I was hired after interview very fast - it was in interval only few days.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you would go with your Spanish colleagues to some interesting place in your town.   Answer Question