Viscofan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Viscofan

2.5

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danville, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Viscofan (Danville, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed just once the phone by the HR manager and the department I was going to work for manager. I was asked regular questions focused on my previous experience and my aptitudes. It lasted around 30 minutes and it was kind of informal.

I would not consider it as a difficult interview, I actually would define it as a "really common type of interview"

Line Foreman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Viscofan (Danville, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

Very short...looking for aggressive candidates. Dont worry about a background check...they hire even those with questionable records.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to fire an employee on the spot.   1 Answer

Quality Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danville, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Viscofan (Danville, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter, who set up a phone interview with the department manager, which led to a face-to-face interview with that same manager, a QC supervisor, and an HR manager. Each had a copy of my resume, application, and a list of departmental duties and questions/conversation starters.
    They started with a behavioral interview (describe an instance where..., how would you handle a situation like this? How do you learn best? and so on). Then, with a brief job-related line of questions (are familiar with these lab processes? What's the product of most acid-base reactions?).
    They asked me if I had questions, seemingly would not move on until I had asked at least three or four intelligent questions.
    They took me for a tour of the plant, of the labs, met some key people in the department, etc.

I emailed them with a letter of appreciation, two days later, I was contacted by HR with a conditional offer of employment; this included instructions to make an appointment for a pre-employment physical, including a 10-panel drug screen, hearing and vision test, full chem panel, urine dipstick, EKG, and finally an interview with a physician; as well, an occupational therapy test (properly lift this 50 lb box from the ground to chest level, ten times; push this 200 pound cart 100 yards forward and backward, and it went on like that).

After everything came back within acceptable limits, I got a call from HR the next day to set a start date to begin orientation, BRC and OSHA guideline training, then jump into the work rotation.

Interview and hiring process was very comprehensive, but relatively easy.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve a conflict between two employees?   1 Answer

R&D Technician Interview

Interview

I was asked by headhunters. There was just one interview. Everything went very quick. I had interview just with director and HR director. I was hired after interview very fast - it was in interval only few days.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you would go with your Spanish colleagues to some interesting place in your town.   Answer Question

Assistente Técnico Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Viscofan (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Processo composto por entrevista com head Hunter que após encaminha para entrevistas com a empresa tanto com o RH como com o gestor da área . O processo não é longo e o retorno de cada etapa foi rápido

Técnico De Línea Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Viscofan (San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí (Mexico)).

Interview

Pues como ay mucha rotacion no fue dificil entrar ya que la gente no dura ya que tardan en darte la categoria o planta y pues las prestaciones son parecidas a algunas empresas

Interview Questions

• Tienes hijos?eres casada?es tu primer trabajo?   1 Answer

Operador De Loja/Operador De Máquina Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itu (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Viscofan (Itu (Brazil)).

Interview

Gestor te fala uma coisa, com o passar dos tempos você vai percebendo que é totalmente diferente. Acaba sendo iludido. Ótima empresa para se trabalhar devido aos benefícios, porém uma péssima gestão.

Interview Questions

• Não teve perguntas, foi mais uma apresentação da empresa.   1 Answer

Negotiation

O salário foi o base da categoria.