Vision Innovations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Sort:

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vision Innovations (Sarasota, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

This was the worst experience I have ever had. This company is a scam. The interview lasted 20 minutes and I couldn't get a word in. I had to listen to a sales pitch basically but was never told exactly what the company does or what I would be doing. Without knowing anything about me, I was offered a second interview. The next day I was offered an interview with a different company at the exact same address. Be on the lookout!

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vision Innovations in August 2015.

Interview

The interviewer didn't even fully explain what their company even does. I had to practically drill her to explain and I'm still unsure what they exactly do.

She belittled me when I explained that I'm not interested in a customer service or a sales position based on my previous experience and told me everyone starts from the bottom and works their way up. I applied for the Assistant Manager position...

The jist of what I did understand is that this is a sales position for what seems like door to door sales, although the interviewer literally told me she doesn't know what I'd be doing but I'd be doing some sort of sales for events involving Verizon. Her answers were very sketchy, she avoided answering and never gave me an absolute answer on what I would exactly do if I worked there....

This company seems like a huge scam and a complete waste of my gas and time. I literally left thinking it was a total joke of a place and interview.

Interview Questions

• Tons of questions irrelevant to work. What else do you do outside of work? What are your hopes and dreams outside of work? What are your hobbies?   1 Answer

Lol just no.

Customer Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

Interview

The HR department requested applicants to "dress to impress", and person I met with was very friendly, but only glossed over the company. No real information, about what the job entails, was given- at least for this first interview. It seemed like it was more of a prescreening for 2nd round interviews in a few days.

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vision Innovations (Sarasota, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

It was very quick and friendly. I was asked about my future goals and what I wanted out of life and out of an opportunity if it had presented itself. I told the manager who interviewed me my whole life story and what I wanted to do in the future and he was so friendly! He advised me of what I was going to be doing and what I had to do to advance. It was very straight forward and to the point - which I like because I don't like it when my time is wasted. The manager also offered me a second interview which went more in depth with compensation and benefits.

Interview Questions

• What are three things you would like to accomplish in your future?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vision Innovations (Sarasota, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Simple, honest, comfortable and professional. I was handed a paper to fill out that just had my basic information being asked for. It took about 5 minutes to complete. I was called into the managers office just a few minutes after I handed the receptionist my paper. I sat with the manager and he talked to me about my goals in life, which surprised me because I've never been asked this question in an interview and it really made me feel comfortable from the beginning. Later he asked about my business goals and I explained to him what I wanted financially. He completely explains the layout if the business and how it was started. I was so eager to start. When. The interview ended I was fortunate enough to be offered a second interview!

Interview Questions

• what are your top three goals in life?   1 Answer

Enttry Level Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vision Innovations (Sarasota, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was very short, maybe ten minutes. they didn't offer much information about the company, in fact from doing some research I told him more about the company than he told me. Funny thing is that had also applied with a different company, and got set up for an interview, but when I got the directions it was the same address.