Vision Innovations Reviews | Glassdoor

Vision Innovations Reviews

3.7
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "One Team, One Dream!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Vision Innovations full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people and the atmosphere is the best part about my job. I feel like this is my second family! We are a close knit team who like to help each other reach our goals! We work hard all day by having fun in every aspect. You learn how to be successful not only in the business but also in life. Working at Vision Innovations was the best professional decision I have ever made. I found my career, with an amazing team that continues to grow. If you are looking for a people oriented job, team environment, a fun work atmosphere, and unlimited growth opportunities...this is the place to be!

Cons

Long hours but the manager is willing to work with you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! (:

2. "Team leader"

Former Employee - Team Leader in Sarasota, FL
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Sarasota, FL

Pros

Nice people great mativation not much else

Cons

Employee that works on only commission???

Advice to Management

Rethink you biz plan

"BEWARE: PYRAMID SCHEME"

I worked at Vision Innovations (Less than a year)

Pros

They'll treat you kindly, but only because the place is like a sleazy boy's club. Other than that, the job is very close to slavery.

Cons

Don't be fooled: THIS IS A DOOR-TO-DOOR SALES JOB. You'll be knocking on doors from 12-7pm, 6 days a week (Mon - Sat), in the hot Florida sun, FOR NO BASE PAY.

They also expect you to show up wearing a suit and tie, only to change into your sales shirt and khakis before going "into the field." It's insanely inconvenient.

It's a PYRAMID SCHEME, folks. You'll make very little (some weeks you'll make nothing at all), and the guy at the top reaps all the benefit.

Oh yeah, and they might do to you what they did to me and NOT PAY YOU AT ALL.

Advice to Management

Stop lying to people. Your website makes you out to be a legit advertising firm. You're nothing of the sort. You're door-to-door salesmen, plain and simple. Drop the obvious front and try going about your business with honesty and integrity. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

"Entry level"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

I worked at Vision Innovations full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None......nada!!!!! It was one guy there that was pretty cool, but he's gone now lol

Cons

One of thee worst places I have ever worked!!!!! The people that are currently working there, LIVE TOGETHER!!!!! They are very pushy when training, just like a SALESMAN!!!!! You don't get a base pay at all. You're pretty much working for free until you are on your own!!!!!

Advice to Management

I'm not going to even bother!!!!!

"All that in a bag of chips!"

Current Employee - Self Employed in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Self Employed in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Vision Innovations (More than a year)

Pros

I Wish I could speak of all the wonderful things about Vision Innovations but there is way to much to fathom! First of all, this atmosphere of the office is very modern and comfortable. The greatest benefits you get walking in the front door is a warm friendly welcoming by the head of Human Resources Jessica. Once you walk in the office you feel the atmosphere start to change from curious to a warm cozy home feeling. After being welcomed you get to meet the energetic leaders which are completely driven and fierce. I like this in a business matter because it definitely shows how they treat errands. Whether it is just shooting the breeze to getting down to conference calls, the work ethic really shows. I have never been in such a fun packed environment learning and striving toward similar goals to succeed my office until i walked into this Sarasota office. I would recommend working for this office if you are trying to start your own business up and don't know how to go about it. I would also recommend this office if you are looking for a safe work environment.

Cons

CONS! The only thing I could say is I cannot wait to see the place after renovation. It was a bit dirty but only because of the new office project they had going.

Advice to Management

Stay precise in your quest to find duplicate driven business partners. Success definitely starts from a founder and the greatest of this is the Vision you all seem to be seeing clearly.

6. "Not your average job."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Vision Innovations full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They teach you everything you need to know about the importance of marketing and advertising. I came in entry level and it took me six months to get promoted. This company taught me how to work harder than I have ever worked before to get the results I desire, instead of telling me what I'm worth at some dead end job. I learned sales, marketing, customer service, business management, how to work with customers over the phone and how to manage my own office. I can not thank this company enough for teaching me everything I know before I get to start managing my very own office. If you're looking for an actual career and future, this is the place to be!

Cons

Long hours will get you where you need to be. If you're willing to put in the effort, so are they.

Advice to Management

Thank you for everything you do.

"Ever since I started in entry level, the expectation was ownership."

Current Employee - Entry Level Sale and Customer Service Representative in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Vision Innovations full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Every person in the building are so full of energy and excitement.
    -The expectation of your work ethic should be to hit ownership as an entrepreneur.
    -Another pro would be that there are no cons, if you want to work hard for what you have and know what it takes to get there, this is the place for you.
    -The office atmosphere is one of the best I have ever seen!!

Cons

-Hard work, takes lots of practice with personal effort, you will have all of the support you will need!!!

Advice to Management

Great Job, you have put together a business training program that really works and I absolutely am blessed to have this opportunity as a professional entrepreneur, thanks so much!!

8. "Best company I have ever worked with."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

Pros

At Vision I found an opportunity to grow my personal and business skills.
    After mastering any skill or position I am challenged in a new way. Everyday I head home feeling accomplished.

Cons

The pay schedule took 3 weeks to start instead of the standard 2 weeks.

9. "account manager"

Pros

I'm always being tested on my strengths and weaknesses never been tested as much as I have here

The advancement opportunity is amazing is has no end you can go as far as you want

Cons

It's very demanding you have to work is not one of those come in sit down and we pay you places you have to work hard but you work hard your hard work won't go unnoticed like other places

"Such a great place to work at!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Vision Innovations full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun atmosphere, fun colleagues, fun management! Serious and professional too. I can honestly say I love where I work. The harder I push myself the greater the reward. I've never been so satisfied and erratic about my place of work. I've now found my career.

Cons

If you don't like being rewarded for putting effort and care into your work, then this isn't the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.