Visionaire Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 8, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Visionaire Partners

IT Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visionaire Partners (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Initial interview was more of a casual conversation than a "grill you" type interview with an initial, brief tour of the conference room and bull-pin area, followed up with a casual conversation with the manager of IT recruiting who is one of the founding partners as well, very refreshing to have the owners/partners that close to the daily process and routines

Interview Questions

• Which applicant tracking system have you utilized   1 Answer

Senior Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Visionaire Partners (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

I had a short phone interview and then I was called in for an in person interview. The in person interview was similar to the phone interview. We went over by background in more depth. I was asked what I would like to do as far as an assignment. We went into more specifics as to what the client was looking for.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your background is a fit for this role?   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Visionaire Partners (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

Once Visionaire likes someone over the phone, they'll bring them in for a face-to-face. They'll ask questions regarding what motivates you, your technical knowledge, and recruiting knowledge. Personality is also huge for them. You have to have the right kind of attitude to work for this company - positive, motivated, and hard working.