Visionaire Partners Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Technology Recruiter"

Former Employee - Technology Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Technology Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Visionaire Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you are looking for an employer who treats you right and recognizes your hard work then look no further!
    Great support system: Visionare Partners has open door policy where you can speak what’s on your mind openly. They are very receptive to new ideas and ways of doing things, if it's more beneficial for their business and employees.
    Great working environment: Visionare Partners created an excellent culture where they do everything they can to treat their employees right. There are plenty of team building events, celebrations and contests that keep employees motivated and make them feel as an important part of Visionare family.
    Management: Excellent management practices in place. I never felt uncomfortable discussing my performance/goals with management and was always recognized for a job well done.

Cons

Account Managers need to do a better job when qualifying new jobs from clients and gather important information early in the process to assure delivery of qualified candidates.
    Work from home flexibility will be nice as an option to have. Perhaps employees can earn their right to work from home based on their tenure and work performance.

2. "Great Service"

Current Contractor - Senior Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Contractor - Senior Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Visionaire Partners as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

My experience with Visionaire Partners was positive and I was able to convert to FTE- as the position was contract to perm. The recruiter I worked with and the staff provided great service. If I needed anything they were always responsive and able to help. HR systems were easy to use as well.

Cons

No cons to report for this firm.

"Great Company and Leadership Team"

I have been working at Visionaire Partners full-time

Pros

Absolutely love working here! The culture is great and the leadership team has a clear vision for the future of the company and the team. They offer an immense amount of training and room to grow. I would highly recommend this company to any of my friends.

Cons

No current cons. I think the company has a ton of positives, but no real cons that would deter me from working here or recommending Visionaire Partners.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

4. "Overall culture"

Pros

Great people to work with and great culture.

Cons

Management doesn't really care about employees and there wellbeing

5. "Best place I've ever worked"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Visionaire Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing work culture. IT staffing can be stressful and is full of ups and downs, but when you work for a company that genuinely cares about their employees, it makes going to work fun. The people and management are excellent. The partners don't take themselves too seriously or micromanage their employees. They offer support and encouragement and genuinely want everyone to be successful. It's refreshing to work for a company who lives up to their motto of "happy employees make happy clients."

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

6. "Good benefits, Nice People, but..."

Former Contractor - Senior Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Former Contractor - Senior Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Visionaire Partners as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Company obtains the most recent openings, where other companies may not hear about the position for a couple more weeks. One of the directors is very professional and kind, and every recruiter pools together to be supportive of the candidate. (I had up to 5 people working with me on one position, during interview process.)

Cons

After my contract position was completed, didn't hear from them again. Even after I was assigned a new recruiter, he didn't keep in touch, I had to keep calling and even then, it took weeks to hear from him. Not too surprised to find that a month later, "oh year, he's gone. Probably why you didn't hear back." Definitely room for improvement. I felt like another number.

"Awesome People"

Former Contractor - Senior Instructional Designer in Atlanta, GA
    Former Contractor - Senior Instructional Designer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Visionaire Partners as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked on a contract with Visionaries for 6 months. Great people! They checked in with me regularly to make sure I was happy and comfortable. I never had to worry about payroll which is a huge plus for contractors. I highly recommend working with them

Cons

I had no negative experiences with this company

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Looking forward to working with you again.

"Great company, values employees and their future!"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Visionaire Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Staffing agencies all promise the same thing. Results to their clients and a work life balance to their employees. Very rarely is this true. At Visionaire you are given a desktop, this means no lugging a laptop back and forth to the office and the expectation to log in at night to continue to work.
    The partners have been in this business for years and understand how to treat their clients and their employees. Their motto is "Happy Employees mean Happy Clients" and its true. It is easy to produce results for someone you enjoy working for.
    They offer a flexible schedule, are accommodating to personal situations and even implemented a job share program, of now I believe they have 3. I highly recommend Visionaire to every friend in the business!

Cons

Consider more work from home option as some great recruiters and sales people don't live close to the Perimeter area.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"I enjoy working with some of the most capable professionals in the IT talent business."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Visionaire Partners full-time

Pros

Highly experienced teammates who work very well together
    Solid work ethic
    Trust, trust, trust...high ethical standards
    Outstanding management team
    Very enjoyable work environment
    Great technology
    Meritocracy

Cons

Honestly, I have no negatives/cons to share

Advice to Management

Keep growing at a steady pace as success takes you there

"Best staffing firm I've worked for..."

Current Employee - Senior IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Visionaire Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been in the IT Staffing Industry for over 7 years, and Visionaire is the best company to work for in my experience. They have seasoned Account Managers who have established and diversified books of business. Also, unlike most other firms, they provide a positive work environment where everyone's individual strengths are embraced and there is no "cookie-cutter" mold that they expect everyone to fit into. The partners have a great deal of integrity and I trust their business decisions.

Cons

Nothing significant stands out. This industry can be stressful and challenging, but the environment here makes it easier to deal with.