Visionaire Partners Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated October 18, 2016

4.7
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Pat Turner

1. "Great Company and Leadership Team"

I have been working at Visionaire Partners full-time

Pros

Absolutely love working here! The culture is great and the leadership team has a clear vision for the future of the company and the team. They offer an immense amount of training and room to grow. I would highly recommend this company to any of my friends.

Cons

No current cons. I think the company has a ton of positives, but no real cons that would deter me from working here or recommending Visionaire Partners.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. "Overall culture"

Pros

Great people to work with and great culture.

Cons

Management doesn't really care about employees and there wellbeing

3. "Best place I've ever worked"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Visionaire Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing work culture. IT staffing can be stressful and is full of ups and downs, but when you work for a company that genuinely cares about their employees, it makes going to work fun. The people and management are excellent. The partners don't take themselves too seriously or micromanage their employees. They offer support and encouragement and genuinely want everyone to be successful. It's refreshing to work for a company who lives up to their motto of "happy employees make happy clients."

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

5. "Good benefits, Nice People, but..."

Former Contractor - Senior Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Former Contractor - Senior Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Visionaire Partners as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Company obtains the most recent openings, where other companies may not hear about the position for a couple more weeks. One of the directors is very professional and kind, and every recruiter pools together to be supportive of the candidate. (I had up to 5 people working with me on one position, during interview process.)

Cons

After my contract position was completed, didn't hear from them again. Even after I was assigned a new recruiter, he didn't keep in touch, I had to keep calling and even then, it took weeks to hear from him. Not too surprised to find that a month later, "oh year, he's gone. Probably why you didn't hear back." Definitely room for improvement. I felt like another number.

"Awesome People"

Former Contractor - Senior Instructional Designer in Atlanta, GA
    Former Contractor - Senior Instructional Designer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Visionaire Partners as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked on a contract with Visionaries for 6 months. Great people! They checked in with me regularly to make sure I was happy and comfortable. I never had to worry about payroll which is a huge plus for contractors. I highly recommend working with them

Cons

I had no negative experiences with this company

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Looking forward to working with you again.

"Great company, values employees and their future!"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Visionaire Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Staffing agencies all promise the same thing. Results to their clients and a work life balance to their employees. Very rarely is this true. At Visionaire you are given a desktop, this means no lugging a laptop back and forth to the office and the expectation to log in at night to continue to work.
    The partners have been in this business for years and understand how to treat their clients and their employees. Their motto is "Happy Employees mean Happy Clients" and its true. It is easy to produce results for someone you enjoy working for.
    They offer a flexible schedule, are accommodating to personal situations and even implemented a job share program, of now I believe they have 3. I highly recommend Visionaire to every friend in the business!

Cons

Consider more work from home option as some great recruiters and sales people don't live close to the Perimeter area.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"I enjoy working with some of the most capable professionals in the IT talent business."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Visionaire Partners full-time

Pros

Highly experienced teammates who work very well together
    Solid work ethic
    Trust, trust, trust...high ethical standards
    Outstanding management team
    Very enjoyable work environment
    Great technology
    Meritocracy

Cons

Honestly, I have no negatives/cons to share

Advice to Management

Keep growing at a steady pace as success takes you there

"Best staffing firm I've worked for..."

Current Employee - Senior IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Visionaire Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been in the IT Staffing Industry for over 7 years, and Visionaire is the best company to work for in my experience. They have seasoned Account Managers who have established and diversified books of business. Also, unlike most other firms, they provide a positive work environment where everyone's individual strengths are embraced and there is no "cookie-cutter" mold that they expect everyone to fit into. The partners have a great deal of integrity and I trust their business decisions.

Cons

Nothing significant stands out. This industry can be stressful and challenging, but the environment here makes it easier to deal with.

"Best Company I've EVER worked for!"

I have been working at Visionaire Partners part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Visionaire is hands down the best company I've ever worked for. The partners care deeply about their employees and have created a company culture that makes each person feel valued and appreciated. They have an open door policy so whenever concerns arise, they are always willing to listen and consider your thoughts, which I've found lacking in previous jobs I've had. The office space is super comfortable to work in and free snacks and drinks are definitely a bonus. Overall, the partners are genuine and have built an amazing company that is thriving. I'm lucky to be working for them and would recommend this company to anyone.

Cons

Healthcare insurance is average but most plans these days don't seem to be much better. Would be great to see above average insurance options as the company continues to grow.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. :)

"Exactly what I was looking for"

Pros

After working for a few staffing companies and being in the working world for 20+ years, it is easy to get a sense of what matters to you as an individual producer. For me, the ability to earn a good living based on my productivity, to have my time and opinion be valued, to work in a fun environment and little time wasted on office politics are most important. Visionaire is exactly what I was looking for and am very happy to work here.

Cons

The staffing business isn't for everyone.