Visions Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 2, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Visions Electronics

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Visions Electronics (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

I was asked some pretty basic questions from 3 levels of leadership. First with the district manager, then the VP and lastly the president. It wasn't too tough and I think they were more focused on my character and experience in the field.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visions Electronics (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Quick, scatter brained. Employer seemed preoccupied with other engagements, couldn't get a straight answer out of him without him getting side tracked. Co workers were running around and environment was extremely busy, under construction

Interview Questions

• If i can work more than 10 hours   1 Answer

Cellular Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Visions Electronics (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

Manager was slightly disorganised. Didn't have everything prepared and kept me waiting for some time. Was pretty casual and somewhat unprofessional (memes and funny pictures posted on office walls) Originally got the job offer but hiring process seemed disorganised and I ultimately turned the position down because they DO NOT offer hourly pay, only a percentage of commissions. When I turned the position down the store manager became somewhat rude.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Visions?
      What is the most important thing about customer service
      Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visions Electronics (Scarborough, MB (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

fairly lengthy interview with direct questions
    interview was nice and easy to talk to
    1 on 1 interview with questions read from paper
    laidback, some challenging questions that make you think on your feet

Car Install Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Visions Electronics.

Interview

My interview was more of a meet and greet than compared to a typical interview. I met with my employers and we really just chatted about the industry and my experience. It was conducted a very professional and lower pressure manner.

Interview Questions

• Where I saw myself and the industry which I work in, in the coming years.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visions Electronics (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

April was very good, I enjoyed talking to her, and we hit it off very well. she told me a lot about the company and explained that there were wold be credit applications

Interview Questions

• name a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Visions Electronics in September 2011.

Interview

Management lack knowledge of management skills and out of touch with reality. Unable to communicate key benefit of employment and show potential personnel growth. Poor internal communication between head office HR department and local managers when scheduling for interviews. No longer a growing company so very limited advancing opportunities.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visions Electronics (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

I walked in serious about a sales job , my passion for consumer electronics were expressed , showed up in dress pants and shirt , pretty much got a 1 on 1 tak and got called that same afternoon to swing by , Was told welcome aboard, filled out some personality test afterwards , thats all Training began a week later once I left my other employer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visions Electronics in November 2010.

Interview

As long as you have a good attitude Visions is willing to train you and show how to sell. It's a good training ground before you decide to move on to something better.