Vocational Rehabilitation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 31, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vocational Rehabilitation

Senior Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Vocational Rehabilitation (Missoula, MT) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was an excellent experience. The three interviewers were very professional and kind. The interview lasted about two hours. The office environment was very busy and the staff throughout the office were very kind and friendly. I appreciated the opportunity to interview for this position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Vocational Rehabilitation.

Interview

Faxed application from state employment site to specific office. Was called to say they wanted to schedule an interview but had to wait for processing. Interview was a 4 panel interview with VR office director and directors from other offices in region. About 1 1/2 hr interview process requiring computer assessment on site. Asked knowledge based questions as well as situational questions. Panel asked a variety of questions regarding experience, strengths & weaknesses, teamwork, etc all wanting specific examples. Got a call that I was being recommended for position but would have to wait on processing. Entire interview/ hiring process took about 6 weeks. State agencies have many levels to maneuver. Great training. Dedicated workers. Low wages.

Interview Questions

• Computer assessment asked many content based questions as well as client based situational questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

State government has published levels of salary. No negotiation.