Vogt Power International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vogt Power International

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vogt Power International (Louisville, KY) in April 2013.

Interview

Met with several different people. the supervisor, his manager, another buyer, Human Resources, supervisor of another group. Each interview about 45 minutes. They will hire you full time or as a contractor for 6 months at first. Once they are comfortable with you skills they will then offer you a full time position.

Interview Questions

• Ask about experience and dealing with troublesome vendors.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vogt Power International.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Ask about experience and dealing with troublesome vendors.   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vogt Power International in September 2014.

Interview

I signed up for a practice interview for Vogt Power International through my university's career portal. The HR representative from Vogt came to the campus for interviews on one day of the week. The HR representative was nice and professional. Even though she couldn't answer my technical questions, she gave me a lot of insight on how the company is like. She also gave me interviewing tips on what I did well and what I could improve on. Overall it was a great experience. After the practice interview, I was more interested in what Vogt had to offer for me as a co-op. I am excited to talk to them more about a potential co-op position in the future.