VyStar Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VyStar Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VyStar Credit Union in May 2017.

Interview

Communication with HR at the present time and looking forward to going through the process. Took an online test as well, which was reasonable and well laid out. Will be on to the next step shortly

Member Relationship Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VyStar Credit Union (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

First you apply online , then human reserves contacts you via phone or email in regards to the assessment which looks at your personality , interaction with customers , math skills and how you would handle different situations. Should you pass that assessment the next step is a brief phone interview . If that goes well you are given a interview with human resources management . Please be on top of your past work history , your credit score , and your goals business and personal as this is very important to them. For that is passed your information is given to the actual bank location and your called for another interview with the bank management.

Interview Questions

• What are your personal goals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Keep in mind how much experience you have OR do not have and with this being a bank you will recieve your raises should you raise to the occasion.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VyStar Credit Union (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Very in depth and personal, started with my background and personality moved to my resume. Once they knew they wanted me asked personal question about work outings and activities outside of work.

Interview Questions

• Why leave your previous company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at VyStar Credit Union (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Branch supervisor and VP interviewed me in an office and went through a list of general questions. Probably 15-20 typical interview questions. They asked about past experience, how I got along with past coworkers/employers, sales experience, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is a goal you set for yourself and did you achieve it?   Answer Question

Member Relationship Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Augustine, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VyStar Credit Union (Saint Augustine, FL).

Interview

Website initiated. They call: Pre-employment Test: Time Limit 2 hrs: math ( word problems, averages, algebraic equations, personality/behavior, grammar, punctuation, word use, data entry. Credit report, copy of HS Diploma, W-2's 5 yrs, Criminal Background Report, Finger Printing, copy of Previous Pay Check Stub, Drug Test. Complete all, call you w/official job offer, wage, and start date.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked me in interview what wage I expected. They said it would not be a problem. Then offered job officially they offered a dollar more!

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fleming Island, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VyStar Credit Union (Fleming Island, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I met with the project manager and if they believe you could be a good fit you then meet the team and after their feedback I believe determines if you get the job, contract ect.. I was nervous for some reason but got the job.

Interview Questions

• Basic back ground questions that relates to the job.   1 Answer

Teller Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at VyStar Credit Union.

Interview

First you take a basic knowledge test, should you pass; you'll meet with HR then if they see fit they'll send your resume to hiring branches to schedule a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe world class service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at VyStar Credit Union (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I had to take a skill assessment and then received an interview. While the experience was nice I received an email of rejection the very next day due only to my credit report. I had been out of work with all the associated financial difficulties, which was not taken into consideration, just the number on the paper. This is not a job that supports trying to get back on your feet.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at VyStar Credit Union.

Interview

Applied internally. Submitted resume and was called for an interview 2 weeks later. I was interviewed in the department I applied for. After the interview I was told that my interviewer called my current supervisor to ask how I performed as an employee.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at VyStar Credit Union.

Interview

The process took a long time. I thought I hadn't gotten an interview because it took them a month to call me back. Once I got the interview, it was another two weeks before I got the job offer.

Interview Questions

• The pulled out most of the usual interview questions. How do you handle conflict? Describe a time when you had to resolve an issue with a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate.