WME Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at WME

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 111 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at WME (United States)

Interview

The interview process is very straight forward. Fast and concise. Standard interview questions along with industry specific questions. HR overseas the interview not a drawn out process. May test you on your ability to speak another language if you mention it.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me one strength and weakness about yourself
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at WME (United States)

Interview

very dissuading and will try to make the work sound very boring to weed out folks who are just there for the celebrity run ins. interviews with partners are much more engaging

Interview Questions
WME
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at WME (United States)

Interview

The interview was straightforward, and the interviewer was very easy to talk to. It took awhile to get hired after the interview–they had to wait for an opening–but once I got to the interview stage, things felt pretty transparent.

Interview Questions
WME
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at WME (United States)

Interview

I had learned a little about the interview process at WME so I was somewhat prepared going in and ready for anything. It is true that they try to throw you off by being interrupted multiple times throughout the interview process. They want to make sure that you are laser focus and able to pick up in the conversation/interview where you left off. I feel I passed this test pretty well. The head of HR was very nice and easy to talk to. She was very honest with the hiring process and even told me that there was no position available but that they like to have a back-up file of potential employers in case they have someone quit or a waterfall of promotions are happening. Questions were very straight forward, typical and easy to answer.

Interview Questions
WME
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WME (London, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

Meet with two guys including HR. Right off I was told that not living in London was a deal breaker even though I was told during the phone interview I could commute. Would be nice if this was mentioned before. Apart from that it was pretty easy. Was asked what I know about the job and the rest of it was mostly the existing to me what it included. They were pretty clear that the job includes long working hours and that they prefer hiring people with less experience in this type of job so they can train them to their standards

Interview Questions
WME
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at WME (United States)

Interview

I had an extremely friendly and inviting interviewer. She took geniune interest in my tastes and reasons for wanting to join the firm, and explained it's inner workings as questions arose. There aren't a battery of prerequisites for interns, beyond pure interest in music and the industry.

Interview Questions
  • How do you think we go about routing tours for a contemporary artist? (i.e. How could we gauge what cities to target to maximize revenue?)
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WME (United States)

Interview

I had two interviews -- one with the main HR manager, then one with the Music HR manager. The first one was pretty informational. The 2nd one was a series of rapid fire questions -- no back and forth, just questions and answers. Was pretty intense.

Interview Questions
  • Name 5 events in your life that have shaped who you are today.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at WME (United States)

Interview

People I met with were beyond nice. Be confident and you'll do great. Talk about specifics and why they align with the job you are applying for. Be open and honest.

Interview Questions
WME
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WME (London, England) in Jul 2019

Interview

- Very quick 15 minute chat - Everyone was friendly - Preliminary interview, of which I was unaware going into but not too phased about - lovely offices - explained the role and what was to be expected

Interview Questions
  • - Tell me about yourself - describe yourself in 3 words - How do you work under pressure?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WME (United States)

Interview

It was a very thorough and tough interview. The interviewer was very nice but did not go easy with the questions being asked. They really look to see what your personality is more than your related experience.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 111