WME Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WME

2.8

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WME (Beverly Hills, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was unlike any I experienced before. Questions were at a rapid pace. Was interrupted if answers were too long. Overall an ok interview, I thought I did very well but never heard back even after following up they just strung me along.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an agent? Why WME?   Answer Question
    • What is a characteristic of an employee that you think would be difficult to work with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WME (Beverly Hills, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Was a quick and easy interview - this establishment needs constant waves of fresh new people to counter the massive turnover, so they are not overly picky. The HR in a place like this is a strange mix of drama-quellers and babysitters (you are required to 'check-in' to the HR department in person every single morning so they can check you off of a list and slap you on the wrist if you were five minutes late), though they are genuinely good people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WME (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed in June 2010 at the WME office in New York. Although I knew the person I would be working for, and his friends knew me and knew I was a great employee (by meeting me at the job I was working at the time), and the connections I had assured me I would get the job, the HR person that interviewed me didn't clear me to go on in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what previous experience I had with negotiation at the job I was holding at the time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WME (Beverly Hills, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Very open interview. Asked me what I was interested in the entertainment industry and why I wanted to work there. Getting an interview is the hardest part, actual interview itself is easy!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WME (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Met with HR for an in-person interview. Most of the interview was the HR Manager describing the role and their typical hiring process. Also heavily discussed company culture and salary expectations.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that are most applicable to the role?   Answer Question

Agent Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WME in January 2015.

Interview

It is very vague, they ask you a lot of personal questions and mostly just seem to care on whether or not you are likable and dont care so much about your professional experience.

Interview Questions

• Smalltalk questions and Favorite movies / directors etc.   Answer Question

Agent Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WME.

Interview

Referred by a current employee. Process took 2 months. Had 2 phone calls with recruitment and then flew out for an in-person interview. Office was big and very corporate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WME (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with a recruiter and discussed opportunities at WME. Having had family whom worked at WME, I approached the interview with personal experience about William Morris. The interview was rather straight forward and was conducted in person at their office in NYC. It lasted about 30 minutes and was focused on the Agent Trainee program, which is rolling. A trainee or mail-room intern has to leave in order for them to hire a new one.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? What brings you to WME? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What do you know about working at WME? Why are you interested in becoming a talent agent? Which field are you interested in working in?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WME (Beverly Hills, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

This is a ok process as usual

Music Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WME (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The worst interview process I have ever been through. My interview was scheduled three weeks in advance and then was postponed another three weeks. I interviewed with them and still haven't heard back and it has been almost a month. I have followed up several times but they will not give me an answer.

Interview Questions

• What was a huge challenge that you had to overcome in your life?   1 Answer