WME Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2017

2.8

Executive Assistant- Music Central Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WME (Beverly Hills, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very by the book, the guy I interviewed with read questions right off of a piece of paper. It was wasn't a very personal experience, very detailed. I didn't really get treated like a human... just a candidate

Interview Questions

• What are three of the biggest hardships you've ever experienced?   Answer Question

Music Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WME (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The worst interview process I have ever been through. My interview was scheduled three weeks in advance and then was postponed another three weeks. I interviewed with them and still haven't heard back and it has been almost a month. I have followed up several times but they will not give me an answer.

Interview Questions

• What was a huge challenge that you had to overcome in your life?   1 Answer

Mailroom Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WME (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with an HR person, then with an Agent at Music Central - NYC. Then with a higher up agent at WME - Hollywood. The last interview was read off a sheet of questions in an extremely fast, rude, and in a monotone way.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WME (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Straightforward, was asked to come in for an interview a few days after applying, no phone interview. Interview itself only lasted about 10 minutes or so. No response after I sent a thank you note.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous experience make you qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WME (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was really brief and I was probably asked less than three questions. He said I would hear back from him soon, but after multiple attempts to follow up, I never heard from him.

Intern Interview

Interview

I emailed HR my resume and received a response the same day. We set up a meeting for the next week, and I met with the internship coordinator. The interview was short and to the point. The program seemed like a great way to learn the ins and outs of the agency world.

Floater Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WME (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was connected to HR via an internal referral while I was interning in LA over the summer. I kept in touch with HR and set up an in person interview later in the year when I happened to be out in LA again. The interview was short and simple mostly seemed like just a formality. They were very nice and did not ask too many specific questions. She also explained the floater program but I was already aware of the typical low pay etc.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WME (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Made through a connection. The interview was relatively standard, quite enjoyable, and felt informative while still being evaluative. Heard back within reasonable limits of what I was told, felt that the entire process was relatively straight forward and helpful. Everyone I corresponded with was lovely and responsive.

Interview Questions

• What's something you're following or watching right now?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at WME (Syracuse, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

It was an okay process. It was done on skype. the woman interviewing me was nice but could have been a little more "welcoming" if that makes sense. she asked questions and gave me the run down of the program. it lasted a total of 25 minutes. she asked me about 6 questions and it ended with her asking if i had any questions of my own

Floater Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WME (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I got an interview with HR by cold emailing them a couple of times until I got their attention as I didn't really know anybody with the company. The interview itself was very easy, I was in and out in probably less than five minutes. She didn't ask me much, it was more her telling me about the company and what to expect while working there. She was VERY upfront about the fact that it can be a difficult place to work and they want to know you can handle that. They called me to offer me a position the next day. Very straightforward and I appreciated how efficient the whole process was.

Interview Questions

• Do you know people who have worked at talent agencies?   1 Answer