Wallace Morgan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wallace Morgan Interview Questions

Interviews at Wallace Morgan

1.4

Assistant Interview

Interview

I applied for this job early june, didn't hear back so I called HR and spoke to someone that said hey where still going over each application, i expressed how much i wanted he job and how qualified i was, but felt dismissed. the application process was very strange because the file size allowance was very small so i couldn't attach my resume and my cover letter i had to pick one.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wallace Morgan (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

This company has nothing but very young employees. The atmosphere had the feel of being fly-by-night as they could have packed everything up within 15 minutes and been gone. The office is very loud due to walls that do not meet the ceilings. The staff that I had the pleasure of engaging were very nice and polite.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, the interview seemed to be very text book.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wallace Morgan in July 2014.

Interview

You don't find out about the corporate structure and compensation until WELL into the second interview...when you're out in the field miles away from the office, and possibly anything you know. It's not salaried -- not even living wages. Oh, and in case you were wondering, this is absolutely a pyramid scheme.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think your personality would be a perfect fit for the company?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wallace Morgan in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process supposedly has three stages: a screening interview with the hiring manager, an assessment day and finally a meeting with the managing director. Needless to say after reading other reviews I decided this is a scam getting people out on the street to sign up for free phone.

Interview Questions

• The interview itself isnt difficult. Its standing 6 hours on the street like a begger.   Answer Question

Not what I signed up for

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wallace Morgan.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to have a "phone interview" which basically was just when can you come in for an in person interview. In person interview was with the apparent owner of the company and wasn't hard at all. Then I felt forced into a "second interview". The second interview you are sent out with a current account executive doing DOOR TO DOOR SALES! They don't tell you that is what you are going to be doing. I felt tricked and betrayed.

Interview Questions

Very misleading even in the interview process. I told the man I didn't want to do door to door sales. He pushed me into a second and THEN i spent the entire day in the bronx doing door to door sales. It was absolutely miserable.

Sales/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wallace Morgan (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was so short (10 min) I left confused and uncertain about my continued interest in the company. The man conducting the interview would not answer my question about compensation and benefits provided from the company. First red flag. Even when I asked about the details of the position he provided a generic answer. Very unprofessional way to recruit potential employees. Most companies are eager to share position details and benefits of working for the company, not Wallace Morgan. Seems fly by night. Invited me back for a second round of interviewing and meeting the team, but I did my homework when I got home and soon learned this company is questionable. Seriously, look up the company website. Just pictures and awards. Where is the portfolio of work by Wallace Morgan done for clients?!? I abandoned ship before even stepping foot on it.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wallace Morgan (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Quick 2 day interview process
    Everyone gets hired, but not everyone (including myself) will remain
    However, up until the first day of training, do they let you know that the jobs 100% commission

Interview Questions

• They ask you about your experience and why you'd think you'd be a great fit   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wallace Morgan (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through one of their multiple ads on craigslist and was contacted a day after. Their website seemed legit but their office was a hole in the wall blasting music so loud that it seemed like it was a joke. The employees are young and you will be greeted by a fat chick dancing to some techno music in her seat. This is a UK company that moved to NY. Very misleading, they say its not door to door or street marketing but in reality it is.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wallace Morgan (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Uploaded my resume on careerbuilder and was contacted shortly about coming in for an interview. Before going in for the interview, I looked online to see if I could find any information about the company. It has an impressive website, but the descriptions about their marketing campaigns were very vague and not informative.

Direct Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wallace Morgan (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

They went over, in minute detail, how direct marketing works and it's the right call for you. Then they seemed very eager to convince me that a commission based salary was the only logical step in their intricately planned out trajectory on workplace mobility. Eventually, I get to be "an owner" after 6-8 months of work from sales to administrative.