Walsh University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walsh University Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Walsh University

Interview

There wasn't an interview, they want to know you knowledge on different media programs & what times will you be available. If someone wants a internship just ask your advisors & they will place you in the directions where you want to gain knowledge from it.

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walsh University (Canton, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Personal face to face interviews. There were three different stages to the process. First met with office staff, then moved onto meetings with other middle professionals. The interview process concluded with meetings with upper management and administration. The final stages were not job specific but about vision and fit with the university. The problem with this stage was the persons didn't really know much about the job and its expectations. It only focused on big picture issues that weren't relevant to the current stage in the prices.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work there   1 Answer

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walsh University (North Canton, OH) in July 2011.

Interview

The department head of the Honors Program was extremely desperate for an adjunct and knew of me through a mutual contact and requested that I interview for the position. The initial contact was through email and I agreed to an interview. Even though I was a graduate student in the final stages of completing my Ph.D. I was initially reluctant to actually consider the position beyond practice for an interview due to the extremely long commute to Walsh U (2 hours). The interview was surprisingly very informal. We talked about my research, how it related to the course, about the students. I was really asked very little and was offered the job on the spot, being told that I was the top choice and that is why she desperately hoped that I'd consider the position. I asked for time to consider it (I was waiting for word on a much more promising, and longer-term position I had interviewed for already closer to home) but was told to take no more than 24 hours. Eventually I decided it was a good opportunity to build on my CV and took the position - much to my regret later for multiple reasons.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was being offered the position and being told I only had 24 hours to consider it because they needed to know if they had to interview other candidates.   1 Answer

Negotiation

As it was an adjunct position negotiation was minimal.

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walsh University (North Canton, OH) in April 2009.

Interview

Very laid back. The interview mostly consisted for the 3 interviewers talking about the many different tasks that I would perform if I was offered the job. The only asked me a couple of questions.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to perform the duties that we have just described?   Answer Question