Walsworth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walsworth Interview Questions

2.9

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walsworth (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me after finding my profile online. After submitting my resume, I received a phone interview. Following that I had 3 more phone interviews (1 more w/ the recruiter, followed by 2 w/ another staff member). During that time I took a 1-hr personality assessment. Each interview lasted at least an hour. A few days after the 4th interview, I received a decline email indicating they were pursuing someone with more sales experience. The recruiter and staff member saw my qualifications from the beginning, yet put me through these meetings. It was such a waste of time and poor reflection on the company. Very unprofessional and amateur.

Interview Questions

• Duplicate questions regarding conflict-resolution and people skills, time management and life/work balance.   Answer Question

Year Book Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walsworth in September 2016.

Interview

I was recruited online and had an intro phone call with the recruiter. She gave me an overall description of the job and I sent my resume. Then we scheduled a phone interview together the following week. After that I had a Skype interview. Had I made it forward, I would have scheduled an interview with the field manager, then an interview at their Headquarters.

Mobile Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walsworth (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

I had gone through numerous phone interviews and a Skype interview before being flown out to Kansas City to their corporate office for an in-person interview. Everyone I had talked to was extremely nice and on the day of my in-person interview, I was able to meet a variety of employees of differing positions and management levels which provided me a unique perspective on the people that work at Walsworth. The process was long but nothing out of the ordinary for a company that wants to invest long-term into their business by making sure they the best talent.

Mobile Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Walsworth (Overland Park, KS) in May 2016.

Interview

Everyone I encountered at Walsworth was generally very nice and helpful. However I feel my time was wasted in the end, flew me up to Kansas City for nothing. I didn't apply to them, their recruiter found me. If you don't have at least 5+ years of sales experience don't even both applying. In the end a rep from their competitor found me and I accepted an offer from Jostens instead.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you're an aggressive person? How have you used aggression to make a sale?   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marceline, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walsworth (Marceline, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

Very simple. Sign some papers, watch some safety videos, and take a tour. After the process is done they assign you a schedule with a crew leader and they begin familiarizing you with the equipment. The next day you start a normal shift and start the learning process.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with standing for long periods   1 Answer

Manufacturing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Benton Harbor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walsworth (Benton Harbor, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

We sat down he started asking me what made me apply to this job amit was very easy at first he told how long they was in business and what they have to offer and what I will be doing there if I'm hired in

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in factories?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walsworth.

Interview

Difficult and lengthy interview process including several phone interviews with various levels of managers, sales members, and HR personnel. After three phone interviews I was asked to take an online personality test which they reviewed with me over the phone the following day. This was followed by a Skype 'face-to-face' interview. During the process we discovered I did not live the target area they were looking for and the interview process was ended. The next steps would have been an interview with more team members and then a direct face-to-face interview with the VP in thier central office. They old my they were extremely selective on their candidates and the process would be difficult.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you are an agressive person? And explain a time your showed agression to make a sale.   Answer Question