Warner Music Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 176 of over 176 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Warner Music Group

Application

I interviewed at Warner Music Group

Interview

Did everything through linkedin. Got an email a couple of weeks after to submit a pre-recorded video interview. They got back a couple of weeks after wanting to set up an interview

Interview Questions
  • Leadership experience and the company's values
    Answer Question

Warner Music Group

Application

I interviewed at Warner Music Group

Interview

Interview was standard questions. At one point the interviewer sounded like she was doing work in the back end and completely ignored the question I just asked. Didn’t seem too thrilled to be interviewing me.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience? Why do you feel you would be good for this role?

Warner Music Group

Application

I interviewed at Warner Music Group

Interview

The interviewers made me feel really comfortable. Seems like a good and fun company to work for. Had an overall good experience. Not sure what their l​ooking for but hopefully I can help.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Warner Music Group

Application

I interviewed at Warner Music Group

Interview

Le processus d'entretien d'embauche s'est déroulé de la façon suivante : Offre sur Internet. Suivi d'un envoi de CV et Lettre de motivation. Suivi d'un entretien en physique. Contact ultérieur par email pour la réponse.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Warner Music Group (New York, NY)

Interview

Invited for two phone screeners then a Zoom interview with the hiring manager. All went smoothly, but when the hiring manager asked me to write a white paper over the weekend, I took him seriously and did so. This was the middle of the summer, with limited time for family. However, as I wanted the job, I wrote a very in-depth ten page report for him on the pros and cons of a potential acquisition. I never heard back from him. Not even a thank you, or your paper is inadequate, or anything. A month passed, and of course in my mind I assumed they had "gone in another direction," but with that amount do time invested, I wanted to find out why. I called HR and asked them what happened, and had there been *any* response to my free work. HR immediately apologized, and with a few hours the hiring manager emailed an apology and wanted to apologize on Zoom. I really wasnt interested but went with it as he had wasted my time. Warning, don't do free consulting work as part of an interview. It's unethical and says all you need to know about the morality of the organization.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience on... "X?" How would you evaluate "Y" or "Z" under these "_" circumstances?

Warner Music Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Warner Music Group

Interview

I was emailed for interview a few days later after I applied for the Emerging Talent program. I found the application on WMG's website. The interview process went smoothly and I learned a lot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Warner Music Group

Application

I interviewed at Warner Music Group

Interview

Quick phone screening with HR then progressed to a Zoom call with the team. They were pretty friendly and informative, but it was clear that you'd be working lots of hours and compensated pretty poorly.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my experience, why I wanted the position, what I wanted to do in the future.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Warner Music Group (Los Angeles, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

All done through hirevue and given around a week to complete the video interview on your own time. Recorded questions from a recruiter were presented and you had three attempts to record your response, you can also watch your response back.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you were creative
  • How do you manage different priorities between academics, extracurriculars, and internships?
  • Why warner and what departments do you want to be in

Warner Music Group

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Warner Music Group

Interview

Submitted application through Whitehat to be invited to an interview. It was split into two main parts: 1) a group exercise where we were observed on our enthusiasm, transferable skills, etc. 2) individuals were interviewed by three of the hiring managers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Warner Music Group

Application

I interviewed at Warner Music Group

Interview

one interview with the recruiter, one with a team member, and one with the hiring manager. was pretty laid back, non technical. more of a culture fit with it being a lower level position. all of the interviews were under 1hr.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 176 Interviews