WaterAid Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WaterAid Interview Questions

Interviews at WaterAid

3.2

Account Manager Interview

Interview

One interview and there were two people interviewing - not very friendly. They had a number of questions they wanted to ask but didn’t really flow and they didn’t make an effort to try and make me feel relaxed

Learning and Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WaterAid (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Very professional, smooth process and extremely personable. You get a good feel for the company upfront and their core values.

Although I was not offered a job, they took time to give me constructive feedback and ensured that any
    questions I had were addressed in an honest and open way. This really goes to show that they care for the people they interact with and if you’ve taken the time for an interview, they will take the time to help you in any way they can, even if it isn’t a job.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions related to the personality test taken.   Answer Question

Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WaterAid.

Interview

it's basically training on day one and after the training, you will be asked to get at least 1 sign up for the day. they will be training you for a week or two and if you're not good you'll probably not get the job.

Events Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WaterAid (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Very enjoyable relaxed interview. Started with a prioritisation task. The feedback I got was that I focused too much on my own achievements and not enough on what I achieved as part of a team.

Coordinator Interview

Interview

Easy well coordinated and organised. Panel interview followed by written test , good discussion on sanitation and hygiene issues.Test was also given to check writing skills and experience of water domain. overall comfortable process

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WaterAid (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Database entry task using Excel and basic calculations, although was not told about this prior. Followed by questions of motivation for the job, work history, long term goals. interview conducted by 2 people.

Communications Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at WaterAid (Bhopal (India)).

Interview

I was interviewed by two people - but primarily one- a senior officer. This was at Wateraid India's office in Bhopal. After the interview, there was a test, a very lengthy test that involved writing and editing case studies. We had not been informed about the test, and the org did not care that we had trains to catch. They probably used the case studies we edited for the, and it was a way of getting free work.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in writing and print media? Do you have any experience in visual communication and visual design?   1 Answer

Events Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WaterAid (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Started with 3 tasks to be completed in 30 minutes (prioritising 12 tasks and justifying your priorities later in the interview, brainstorming an event idea and drafting an email), followed by a one hour interview with two people. Mostly standard questions you'd expect (why WaterAid, why this role, strengths and weaknesses, giving examples of tasks as per the job description). Also needed to tell them why your prioritised as you did in the first task, as well as talk them through your event idea. Then gave you lots of space to ask questions and answered openly. The three tasks stressful because of the time constraint, but not too hard. The interview atmosphere was friendly and I would almost say I enjoyed it. I was invited to a further interview but was not ultimately offered the job.

Engagement Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WaterAid (London, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

I submitted an application online then was invited for a 45 minute interview with a panel of 3. For the interview I had to prepare a 5 minute presentation, and submit a 30 minute session plan for them to review after the interview.

The panel were brilliant, they gave me great feedback and it was overall a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for WaterAid?   2 Answers

Youth Engagement Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WaterAid.

Interview

2 and half hour writing task followed by 10 minute presentation. The tasks were pretty detailed and was related to what the job would entail on a daily basis. Was called for an in-person interview after this.