Waxman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Waxman

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Waxman (Cleveland, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

I met with the heads of several departments to see where they could use me best while they showed me the ropes. Very nice people. They were helpful through out the process and the Departments Directors were always open to hearing my thoughts, even though I was just an intern.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waxman (Bedford Heights, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied and was contacted by Recruiter to set up a phone interview. The phone interview went well and was basic. However, After that is where it got disappointing, I waited 3 or 4 weeks to hear anything back (it was a week or two before the 4th of July but still ridiculous). THEN when I was invited in for an in person interview it was only with the recruiter (who I already spoke to) and Director of HR both at the same time. It was a basic interview going over my experiences, maybe a few Behavioral questions, and then any questions I had. I then had to go home and take a personality test, which I was told would take roughly an hour. It took me at least an hour and half if not more. Never heard anything back after that. Terrible process and unprofessional with following up.

Interview Questions