Way2Online Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Way2Online

Interviews for Top Jobs at Way2Online

Found 16 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
Application

Interview

Technical Test on Web application development, where we need to execute the given assignment on System after that we had a technical round and then we had HR round.Technical Test on Web application development, where we need to execute the given assignment on System after that we had a technical round and then we had HR round.Technical Test on Web application development, where we need to execute the given assignment on System after that we had a technical round and then we had HR round.

Interview Questions
  • Web application pages
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Way2Online (India)

Interview

Initial chat with CEO, Tries to get the idea of your profile and does not mentions it is 6 day work per week. No proper approach in process and very delayed process.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Way2Online (Hyderābād)

Interview

Overall 3 rounds of interview. A telephonic round followed by HR Introduction round. the third round was conducted after 2 long weeks post which i was called into the office for F2F interview. The overall interview was okay, with basic questions on past experience and digital marketing. However, the interviewer was yawning all the time which was not good . However he has apologized saying that he didnt have enough sleep the previous day which was not a good excuse in between a job interview. However, it made me realize this not a management culture where I can blend in easily .

Interview Questions
  • Total number of internet users in India up til date?
Anonymous Employee in Siddipet
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Way2Online (Siddipet) in Mar 2018

Interview

This is the great opportunity to me why because it's like a news reporter type to spread the news and this is easy way to reached the news for people and so many was like interest way to online

Interview Questions
  • Why did you need to select this job
  • How much salary did you expect
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Way2Online (Hyderābād) in Jan 2018

Interview

Aptitude Test. The aptitude test had Logical Reasoning, Quantitative test and Verbal test. After clearing the aptitude test then the candidates have to undergo two rounds of personal interview with the Vice President of the company.

Interview Questions
  • On what basis you made your academic and career choices ?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Way2Online (Hyderābād) in Jan 2018

Interview

gd and 2 interview rounds..one with hr and other with dep. head. gd topic was about social media effectiveness and first interview was basic resume based and later was a bit technical.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kada
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Way2Online (Kada) in Dec 2017

Interview

1.written test 30 minutes test containing aptitude test, logical reasoning and coding basics 2.coding test 3 hours test contains a real time problem 3.tr and hr interview 1 hour interview both are done by only one person.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Way2Online (India)

Interview

I applied through college. 1st was aptittude which was easy and the invigilators were also lenient. Then GD whose topic was effectiveness of social media followed by interview and lastly the product manager.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Way2Online (Hyderābād) in Oct 2017

Interview

Had two technical interviews on Java & Android, 2 System Tests, All went good Later One Manager(Technical + Management Skills) round, and Final Formal HR Round Overall Interview process was good, Manager was good&Friendly made me so comfortable, liked company, got Offer letter but unfortunately i did not accept due to a very low salary compared to market standards for 2+ experienced android developer. HR is so good at convincing, he convinced me to take offer for a very low package(On that day) but on another day he cannot stop me accepting another offer from a good company.

Interview Questions
  • Noraml Java and Android Interview Questions Questions on Retrofit, Volley, Notifications, Firebase, On our previous projects. Your resume will be your question paper
Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Way2Online (Hyderābād) in Oct 2017

Interview

The hiring process is very strange. No relevant or logical question asked. A person who himself has no idea was asking questions so naturally the questions were also strange and had no connection with the job role

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16