Web Benefits Design Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Web Benefits Design

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Web Benefits Design

Account Executive Interview

Interview

The process was very informal and when I was asked to come un they never advised what floor I should come to. There was no one there upon my arrival to provide any direction.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Web Benefits Design (Orlando, FL) in June 2018.

Interview

First a technical phone interview with one of their developers. He asked 2-3 questions about html, css, JavaScript, and react. After that I had an on-site interview with the CIO. This was a good conversation about different technologies I know, my past work, and more about the company. At the end of the interview he took me downstairs to meet some of the devs and what I think was a project manager. She asked me questions about my process and how I would do in certain situations. Overall I thought I did pretty well. I answered all the tech questions right and I got along with the cio pretty well. In the end they passed on me because I didn’t have enough react experience.

Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Web Benefits Design (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

It was an interview with the CTO, 2 front-end developers, 1 back-end developer, and a UX developer. We sat down on couches and they started to all ask questions one by one in no particular order. The questions weren't so much technical as they were social skills. The technical questions were all React.js questions.

Interview Questions

• When should you not try to update the state in a component's lifecycle (React.js)?   1 Answer
    • Explain what Redux is.   1 Answer
    • What percentage of your current work is spent on back-end and front-end?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your engagement from beginning to end on a project.   1 Answer

Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Web Benefits Design (Orlando, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Single interview face to face with about 4 developers and your direct report. A couple of technical questions and typical workplace social questions, nothing hard. The developers drove most of the interview and there were not any questions that were too hard to answer.

Interview Questions

• Why React over other frameworks?   1 Answer