Web International Services Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Web International Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sliema

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Web International Services (Sliema) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview process was based primarily on scenarios relating to the role - expect a numerous amount of templated questions. All 3 interviews sounded very promising and the feedback, encouraging - the first was a screening process via telephone (30 mins), followed by an interview with the Head of HR (1 hour +) and finally, the COO (1 hour +)

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a team member who wasn't performing well?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malta, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Web International Services (Malta, NY) in Feb 2020

Interview

Unfortunately, I was misled. I was contacted via social media and asked to apply for a position. I informed the recruiter that I would only be interested if this were a remote position, which she said it wouldn't be a problem. Fast-forward to the phone interview and it was pretty evident that this was an office-based job. I didn't let it deter me even though it was niggling at the back of my mind that I was either meeting some quota or just being misled. That was until they dropped a massive test. We are not talking one or two questions. They wanted a full-on analysis of one of their pages. I submitted more than 1,000 words on this task. I did feel like I was taken for a ride even whilst doing the test, essentially giving them free work. After a few days, they came up with some BS excuse that I wasn't right for the company. Just be careful if you do accept to do a free test. I should also point out that the test was requested before meeting any of the key stakeholders, making it easier for the company to use you for free work.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be interested coming into the office?

The latest conversations about Advertising

2,914

248 Comments

Join the conversation on

Web International Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Web International Services in Jun 2019

Interview

It was very formal but comfortable at the same time. they asked very interesting questions in order to test my knowledge on sports and the gaming industry. Left the interview feeling very positive.

Interview Questions
  • Why did oyu apply for this role considering it's not something you have done before?

Anonymous Employee in Malta, MT

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Web International Services (Malta, MT) in Jan 2018

Interview

Overviews about Marketing, web marketing, personal goal, Product Management, Current Market, opportunities, past experience, SEO, presentation of the society and in paticular about the products and domains. Education, social skill and the main important the motivation!

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this market?
RSS Feed</>Embed