Webrecruit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Webrecruit Interview Questions

2.5

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Webrecruit (Exeter, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Two stage interview with final stage with the CEO - nice touch being able to meet with the CEO.

Thorough questioning about my suitability but also at the same time giving great vision as to the direction the company is wanting to take

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good - took care of everything i needed without having to negotiate

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Webrecruit (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

First a completed CV application with 4 additional questions on a job board which went through to their own careers page.
    Face to face interview.
    PowerPoint Presentation.
    Kept informed during the process via email and calls.

Interview Questions

• Questions around previous experience, reason for changing roles and strengths/ weaknesses.   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Webrecruit (Exeter, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very professional, I had two interviews in total and I got to meet with a variety of the team. All interviewers made me feel at ease and I had the chance to find out a great deal more information about the company.

Accounts Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Webrecruit in April 2011.

Interview

A meeting at the Webrecruit offices where the job was discussed including experience, skills. Discussions about your background and how you meet the requirements. Discussions about yourself, interests hobbies and what you know about the company.