Webrecruit Reviews | Glassdoor

Webrecruit Founder/President Phil Roebuck
Phil Roebuck

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"SCAM SCAM SCAM"

I have been working at Webrecruit (Less than a year)

Pros

nothing good about them - blah SCAMMERS

Cons

walk the other way .. they only want your email and telephone number to bug you.

"Impenetrable"

Pros

I was very interested in the position

Cons

The hoops and preliminary sales caused me to terminate the application mid stream!

Advice to Management

Chill

3. "Great Support and Great Opportunity"

I have been working at Webrecruit full-time

Pros

I've only worked here a number of months but since I have been here I've have received great support from everyone at the company

Recruitment services we offer are exciting and offers something different to companies from the normal

Talented individuals and management across the different departments in the company

Great earning potential

Cons

None that I can think of

"Not a good place to work"

I worked at Webrecruit full-time

Pros

Can't really say much about Webrecruit apart from some of the people were ok but think most of them have now left. Good business model.

Cons

Treated most staff like commodities. Very political business, people just competing with one another to get ahead, but not in a healthy way, noone had your back, managers trying to get you to backstab if they wanted to get rid of people. Bonuses were not great.

Advice to Management

Change the management! Change the structure, the commission, the salaries, the way you treat people. Dont manipulate people into corners or make people feel like they are worthless. Don't make out as though some people are amazing at their jobs when you already give them all the leads and opportunities, and deprive others. Be aware of all the office politics and how you are making people feel.

5. "Great Environment and Great Training"

Current Employee - Business Development
    Current Employee - Business Development

I have been working at Webrecruit full-time

Pros

I have been with the company a few months and really appreciate the support I have had since joining a new company. I have gone through a extensive training programme so I feel very confident in all areas of the business- with 3 distinct models I needed it! There is a great team around me who not only enjoy their work here, they enjoy working with clients who use us for both our fully managed recruitment model and our recruitment advertising model. Don't take my word - go to www.webrecruitireland.com to view testimonials by real life clients!!! Then call to discuss the model that fits your needs best!

Cons

No cons - I actually really enjoy it here.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I get great feedback from clients as they love our flexible and transparent model so don't change it!!

6. "Enjoying working at Webrecruit"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Exeter, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Exeter, England (UK)

Pros

Great working environment with supportive relationships well established in the teams. Opportunities to nurture the positive working relationships we hold with our clients, and to support candidates into their next role.

Cons

there's a vending machine in the kitchen which has added inches to my hips!

7. "Great Company"

I have been working at Webrecruit full-time

Pros

Passionate staff and a management team with strong values.
    Never standing still and always evolving whilst remaining honest and transparent with their clients.

Cons

The vending machine always gives change in 5p coins but rarely lets you pay in 5p coins.

Advice to Management

Assess vending machine supplier to avoid further distress.

8. "Great Company, Great opportunity, Great Job!"

Current Employee - Service Delivery Team Leader in Exeter, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Service Delivery Team Leader in Exeter, England (UK)

I have been working at Webrecruit full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I was given an excellent opportunity to take a trainee position with Webrecruit, although in my late 20's at the time (which some may feel is a little late in the day to be a trainee) I was given the chance and have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Webrecruit for nearly 4 years.

On a daily basis I am challenged and driven to work harder and to a higher standard than at any point in my life thus far. The teams I work with are talented and eager individuals and all of us are keen to see the company succeed and continue to grow.

I have seen quite a number of evolutions during my time with Webrecruit which makes for an exciting and fast-paced workplace. We are always looking to the future and asking "what's next".

I feel Webrecruit is fairly unique in the opportunities provided to their staff. Having started my career with Webrecruit as a trainee, I now lead two teams and have had the chance to not only recruit my own team members but also to take part in various engaging projects and programmes that fall outside of my role. This means I am constantly motivated and eager to take on new and additional duties to complement my existing ones.

The loyalty I feel towards Webercruit is second-to-none. Not only was I provided with the chance to prove myself and move from a logistics role in a different industry to a completely new challenge in recruitment, I have been able to advance, grow my skills and push myself time and again. I can only hope the faith Webrecruit has placed in me is mirrored in my undertakings and work ethic that I look to display on a daily basis.

Cons

I do not feel I have anything of significance to add in this section.

Advice to Management

Keep giving people a chance, keep having faith in your team, keep moving forwards.

9. "Accounts Assistant"

Current Employee - Accounts Assistant in Exeter, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Accounts Assistant in Exeter, England (UK)

I have been working at Webrecruit full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Supportive of career progression.
    Enjoy working with fellow colleagues - great team.
    Flexible, helpful and understanding.
    Nice environment to work in.
    Enjoy the variety of my job role.

Cons

I do have not have any cons and enjoy working for Webrecruit.

10. "A great place to work."

I have been working at Webrecruit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am thoroughly enjoying my time here at Webrecruit, and there is plenty of opportunity for career progression.

Cons

None that I can think of.