Wells + Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells + Associates Interview Questions

Traffic/Transportation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells + Associates in September 2016.

Interview

Three interviews, one telephonic, two on site (one technical and another cultural). Interview was pretty basic, I was asked to solve a set of questions on paper. Cultural interview dealt with behavioral questions. The interviewer promised to get back on a certain date with results (positive/ negative), which never happened after me spending an 8 hr workday on two interviews. In my opinion from the interviews with the VC and project managers, the company looked good in most senses but the job security and growth opportunities seemed bleak due to the small size and lack of vision for future.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to a stressful day/ stressful situation at work?   Answer Question

Civil Engineer - Transportation Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells + Associates (McLean, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by the President, the Vice President, and the Director of Operations of the company. Later, I was interviewed by the department head of the department I am working in currently.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class outside of Engineering?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate, but lack of experience in the field was the reason I failed to get a better deal than what was initially offered.

Entry-Level Transportation PlannerEngineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells + Associates (Tysons, VA).

Interview

I traveled to the interview, which was cancelled and scheduled for the next day. The interview was very short, they mostly asked about my previous experience, not that many behavioral questions.