Wendel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wendel

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendel (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

Had two interviews. Very typical architecture firm process. Questions were pretty good and professional. Interview was timely. Each only lasted about 40 minutes. There were people on video conference call for second interview. You need to have a good portfolio and meet or exceed the job posting requirements and be able to talk about your projects and experience. Stay positive.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you worked on in the past.   1 Answer

Intern Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wendel (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

The principal of the office and I emailed back and forth to set up a day and time. One on one interview process. We reviewed my portfolios and resume; and we went over office protocol (hours, vacation, health insurance, etc.). Pleasant dialogue during the interview. I had the chance to ask questions at the end of the interview, and the principal was honest and helpful in the answers given.

Interview Questions

• I was asked for my expected pay, which I hadn’t anticipated.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations were made.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendel (Amherst, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation