Wesco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wesco Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wesco

Project Specialist Interview

Interview

received a phone interview after about 2 weeks applied online, then i received a on-site interview a week after. the interviewers are nice and state questions clearly. Basic questions not very difficult but very detailed.

Interview Questions

• background questions about resume
      skills set
      interest and ability on specific job describtion   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process was straightforward via their website...

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our products?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wesco (San Antonio, TX) in February 2009.

Interview

Not difficult. Do your homework on the company as they own many other companies. Bringing your book of work and contacts in the industry and how you can add value will greatly benefit you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I have always been told to negotiate any job offer. Not very flexible here. Maybe with the percentage of commission if you are bringing a large client over or sharing your book of business.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wesco (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Mickey mouse. Useless tests. asked questions not relative to the actual job. Suspect age discrimination. I knew they weren't interested in me as soon as I walked into their boardroom. They tried to get me to read a non-digital micrometer. I have never used anything other than digital before. Suspect this was their backup for age discrimination. Every workplace 25 years old at least uses digital measuring tools.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer