Wesley College (Deleware) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wesley College (Deleware) Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wesley College (Deleware)

Study Abroad Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wesley College (Deleware) (Dover, DE) in June 2013.

Interview

It was very professional and organized, I was able to ask about my future job responsibilities and the company culture, people who I will be working with, what to expect. It was rather informative.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications do you think you posses to accomplish this job?   Answer Question

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wesley College (Deleware) (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I sent my resume and was called. An interview was done by phone and then I was to meet the recruiter in person in Philadelphia.

Interview Questions

• Just why was I applying for the position in Delaware since I seemed to be very well qualified.   1 Answer

I was going on many interviews and I opted to accept another position that was closer to home.

Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wesley College (Deleware) (Florence, MS) in May 2008.

Interview

I just met with the President of the college and the President of the denomination. We spent one good day talking about all the things that were involved in the job. We talked about goals, expectations, salary and past events. It helped that I was already familiar with the institution.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work at Wesley?   1 Answer
    • Do you want to make a difference?   1 Answer