West Point Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 9, 2017

3.2

Assistant Track Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Point, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at West Point (West Point, NY).

Interview

Job Interviews by Sports Supervisor, Head Coach and Team Captains followed by interviews by the Strength and Conditioning Coach and Master Of the Sword (Head of the Department of Physical Development)

Interview Questions

• Sports Philosophy Questions   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at West Point.

Interview

It was a brief process asking background questions and typical interview questions. Nothing out of left field. However, the position described did not work out to be as described.

Instructor Interview

Interview

Review of records and in person Interview.Collect and submit resume, CV, personal statements, and transcripts. Qualifies candidates are screened by a board and rated for assignment to positions. Those that pass the board may be interviewed by phone or in person.

Ticket Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Point in May 2015.

Interview

An easy phone interview with three of the hiring managers. Cool people to talk to and easy to be yourself. Got the job about two weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Pros and cons about yourself?   1 Answer

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at West Point (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied through my school's career services website and they contacted me for an interview. They have great hiring managers. They really try to get to know you and see if you will fit with the company and the position. It's very much a two-way street.

Interview Questions

I wanted to pursue a different type of career.

Academy Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Point, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at West Point (West Point, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Submit a packet, it is reviewed by a board. You do a phone or in-person interview with hiring committee. Questions are used to assess how you think and letters of recommendation are weighted heavy.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Point, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at West Point (West Point, NY) in June 2009.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fixed pay scales, no negotiation.

General Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West Point in September 2009.

Interview

The main interview process is from the resume.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle good looking employees   1 Answer

Not what I was looking for.

Security Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Point in February 2008.

Interview

Very detail oriented. focused on past education, experierience and knowlkedge. Background checks, urinalysis, drug test. and family history. Father and Mother name, work, birth days and job duties . Included information on brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews. Did full credit check and wanted to know about any late payments or missed payments.