Westminster Forum Projects Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Westminster Forum Projects

Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westminster Forum Projects (Bracknell, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

3 person panel each asking questions. The MD, The General Manager and the Accountant. The interview was very poor, with the MD being more interested in talking than listening, even her finger nails were more interesting than I was.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to this company   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Westminster Forum Projects (Bracknell, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone with a deputy editor and then in person with him and a second deputy editor. They are obviously aware of the negative reviews on here and repeatedly ask if you can accept criticism and are prepared for everything you do to be overseen. I went to the interview for the experience but I think they could tell I didn't really want the job.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Westminster Forum Projects (Bracknell, England (UK)).

Interview

- chaotic and unprofessional, was interviewed by people other than those who originally were indicated, the process leading to the interview and the interview itself were slow and delayed

+ they tell you when scheduling the interview that they will cover your travelling costs - they not only do not do that but do not give you the courtesy of replying to your emails or acknowledging your existence

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westminster Forum Projects (Bracknell, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview where they asked general interview questions and then was invited down to the office in Bracknell. They reimbursed 50% of the travelling costs to attend the interview. The office is very casual but I recommend dressing for an interview.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions.
      Why do you want the job?
      Where do you see yourself if 5 years time?
      Can you give us an example of where you have produced excellent results?

It is an events role so they asked if I was organising a conferences who I would invite and why.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Westminster Forum Projects (Bracknell, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online after noticing their advertisements at a few different places. The interview was first by phone. The person who I was scheduled to speak to was NOT the person I interviewed with.

I do believe that interviews give you the chance to see what the organisation is also like. It was like a pleasant bad date where you are polite but try to leave when you can. As the conversation continued, I think the interviewer and I knew this wasn't a good match for either side. They told me that I'd hear within a week, but I think if they offer to continue with the interview process, I will pass.

While I did my research about the organisation, they used a lot of internal acronyms and expressions that as a newbie or outsider, would take a bit of time to learn. I just didn't feel like I would enjoy working there. Someone on the reviews did mention that they were a bit arrogant. I would say a bit but having worked in politics, I've seen far worse!

Interview Questions

• How would I go about finding certain information, etc . . .   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Westminster Forum Projects (Bracknell, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job and was invited in after nearly a month of waiting with no word. The interview was then re-arranged twice.

The interview itself was fine although there were four people in the room at least two of whom seemed superfluous to proceedings. This included the MD who spent the time checking her emails rather than listening which I found a little off putting and rude.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my industry knowledge   1 Answer

Policy Researcher Interview

Interview

Just don't apply here, read the reviews and that should make your mind up. The initial process was fairly standard, but on the interview day the reality of the job, in comparison to how they advertised it in the process and in the phone interview was eye opening. None of the skill sets one would expect from a role like this were required. Again as the reviews of the company show

Interview Questions

• Rather than the questions, the MD and an editorial manager conducted the interview. The editorial manager did not ask a single question which was strange at best. The MD kept on speaking for ages, leaving very little time for actual responses   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westminster Forum Projects (Bracknell, England (UK)).

Interview

I had read reviews on here before attending but did wonder how bad it could really be. I found the interview awkward and unprofessional. I have never experienced an interview quite like it. The whole experience to start to finish seemed very ahoc and there was no real structure, I don't think they knew what they were looking for at all. Everyone seemed very uninterested - usually questions and answers spark conversation and more questions follow around the answer given but I felt here that it was a box filling exercise with question after question being asked without any real care for the response that was given.

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Westminster Forum Projects (Bracknell, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was quite smooth and quick. Nothing untoward at this point.

Sent application on W4MP, had a quick phone call and then went to their office in Bracknell for an interview.

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Westminster Forum Projects (Bracknell, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Face to face interview which was done with two young managers. Was a very relaxed experience which is entirely different from when you actually work for them. it took around three weeks.