Wheelock College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wheelock College

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wheelock College (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was through the YMCA training program. The Financial aid director came to our site to do interviews for an intern position. I do not have an offer yet, but was told that the interviewer would pass my resume on to her boss to have me come in to their office for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me About Your Self?   1 Answer
    • What has been your favorite / most enjoyable job you have had in the past?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wheelock College (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Bad school backed by an even worse administration staff. Narrowed it down to myself and one other to come in for a 3.5 hour interview where I met with Deans, students, and others working in the office. They said I'd hear a decision within a couple days since they needed to fill this position quickly. Over a week had past, and they couldn't even send over a generic rejection email or anything. I reached out to them after a week and got no response. Thank you, Wheelock, for proving your professionalism by allowing me to take 3.5 hours out of my day to meet with you and not following up. Doesn't surprise me that this is a small no-name school. Good luck to this school becoming anything to write home about with this current staff.

Interview Questions