White Hat Mgmt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at White Hat Mgmt

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at White Hat Mgmt (Middletown, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

It was done through 3 steps:
    1. HR interview
    2. Academic interview
    3. Principal/admin interview.

I had to run the gamut of interviews in taking this job. First I spoke with the HR director, then I spoke to the Academic official at the company. Later I spoke with my admin in person for the job.

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at White Hat Mgmt (Akron, OH) in September 2010.

Interview

3 part. But they are so desperate for teachers now that they are hiring over the phone.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at White Hat Mgmt in July 2010.

Interview

The interview portion is very easy due to the fact that the company is desperate to hire teachers. The hiring process can take forever. The company takes forever to do BCI and getting a contract prepared.

Sustainability Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durban (South Africa)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at White Hat Mgmt (Durban (South Africa)) in February 2015.

Interview

supporting cycling as a primary mode
    of transportation in Toronto, applies the same priorities to a more specific issue, focusing how
    environmentally conscious urban planning can help develop more sustainable practices in transportation
    engineering. This focus on environmental issues can also be seen in my third piece, from a third year course
    on engineering economics, in which I describe the concept of Green Growth, a novel way of un

Interview Questions

• sustainability and environment   1 Answer

Instructional Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at White Hat Mgmt in May 2009.

Interview

The interview went very smoothly. The main questions include: why do you want to work with the student population?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation process was quite fair and the compensation (salary and benefits) is on level with year-round traditional schools.

English Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at White Hat Mgmt in July 2008.

Interview

Talked to the principal and vice principal for a one hour interview.

Interview Questions

• How can you deal with alternative students?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotions only and offer