Wichita Technical Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wichita Technical Institute Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wichita Technical Institute

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wichita Technical Institute (Topeka, KS).

Interview

A simple process. I interviewed with the director and the director of admission and then was offered the job. It was a basic interview and no complicated or tricky questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• What is my experience for this role?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wichita Technical Institute.

Interview

Human Resources, Phone Interview. She is basically verifying your resume. Regional Director of Admissions, Phone Interview. Typical phone interview and if she is interested, then you will be instructed to go on line and complete a personality test. Depending on this score, she will arrange the next step. Director of Admissions, Face to Face, if all goes well then you will meet with the Director of the school.

Financial Aid Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wichita Technical Institute (Wichita, KS) in July 2010.

Interview

I was called and they set up an interview with me. When I arrived for the interview, I was escorted to a classroom full of 8 other candidates for the job. There were two people presenting the interview. They told us about the organization, Then had each candidate stand up and tell the room about themselves. They then talked about the position. Then had each person stand up and tell the room why they were the best person for the position. It was absurd!