Wind World Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wind World Interview Questions

Interviews at Wind World

Middle Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wind World (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Wierd process with unnecessary intervention & illogical handling from HR deptt. Took a lot of time in finalizing things and that too with deviation from what all committed during interview

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wind World (Mumbai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed at Wind world Mumbai for position of software developer .
    I got a call from wind world HR , she told me ill be facing 3 rounds, 1st: Technical F2F round, then Head of department round and final HR round salary and all ..
    They took my f2f tech round and it was good for me. Person who took my interview was nice , he read my full CV that was good, else i see some employee's dont look at cv and start firing stupid question which are not relevant to our experience. Anyway they wanted me to join in 20 days. But my notice period in current company is 2 months.
    So they dint consider me .

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daman (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wind World (Daman (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Written test technical plus aptitude
    group discussion
    personal interview round 1 with managers
    second or final round with plant head or VP
    after that medical test and climbing test on wind turbine tower.
    induction and training at wind world training center
    good training staff

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wind World (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

All process took 2 weeks.i get interview call after 2 weeks in mumbai office,interview process is good.
    it has only 2 rounds 1 personal interview and 2nd Hr round.1st round is PI with Project manager asked basic questions about academics and java.2nd round is Hr round basic questions are asked tell me abt yourself,why should we hire you ?.

Interview Questions

• Basic core java,jsp,servlet questions,sql queries for join,alter table.focus on core java, and jsp,servlet etc.   Answer Question

Manager - SCM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wind World (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy but difficulty level was average . I cleared all rounds at one go. The offer letter was given on the spot. ...... i joined once i completed my notice with ex-employeer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated a good pay scale.

Engineer-Blade Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daman (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wind World (Daman (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

They may communicate through phone or if a candidate applies through job portal, they can reply. One can directly apply through their career section. They also conduct campus selection drives in engineering colleges. The first round is a written examination based on basic science,technology, mathematics and general knowledge. After selection in the written exam, they conduct a personal interview by cross functional team. If selected, he is intimated immediately or after sometime through mail or phone.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come to a different field than where you are working now?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were asking to execute a service bond of 3 years.I declined to join the company. I negotiated that if they were giving me a higher position or higher package than earlier agreed, I could sign the bond. They declined. But after a few days, they called me back and reduced the bond period from 3 to 2 years, which I accepted.