Winder Farms Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Winder Farms

2.0

Sort:

Warehouse Interview

Interview

Was recommeneded a job here, took a chance. Was called by the manager, explained the job, asked if I was interested. Came in, was asked why I want to work there, general easy questions. Was given a tour and introduced to staff and other management team members. Asked if I wanted the job, accepted. Took a drug test, filled out papers. Hired.

Negotiation

Told your base pay, room for advamcement and raise after probationary period.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Winder Farms (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2010.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter for an interview. A brief description in person to about 12 applicants and then a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

the pay structure changed from what was first offered.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winder Farms.

Interview

Basically, you apply online and they will contact you. You'll be invited to a pre-interview briefing in a group of 4-8. The interview follows, and is basically a quick look at your resume. Generally, they will give anybody a shot, just keep telling them you're excited and interested. They are looking for people that are willing to work hard, and are motivated by money. Sales experience is not required, but is a plus. Just let them know how excited you are, and they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• Can't really remember difficult questions...they are trying to get you through the interview and into training...sales reps are 100% commission, so they don't weed you out, sales reps do that for themselves.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't negotiation...basically, everybody has the same offers, the same commission structure, and the same training etc etc. I suppose you could negotiate which training group you'd start with.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Winder Farms (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Girl read questions off sheet. You could tell she was pressed for time and another interview was scheduled immediately after. No emotion. Turns out they hire anyone with a pulse.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable selling our products door to door?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Commission structure set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Winder Farms (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2012.

Interview

It was pretty easy to get an interview and they had a paid training program so I applied. The training program was easy to learn and they were very helpful. I received another job offer closer to home soon after starting training and I then took that job. But overall if you like door to door sales this is a good job.

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winder Farms (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I didn't get to interview. The HR person was extremely disorganized and set up, then subsequently missed TWO phone interviews. Apologies were sent nearly a week later for the first incident, stating that they had just spaced it. They didn't even bother with an apology for the second. Needless to say, disrespectful and unprofessional experience that I would never tolerate from an employer. Expect that ship to go down.

Wholesale Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Winder Farms (West Valley City, UT).

Interview

Very easy. I was told they would hire me on the spot. When i accepted and said i need to give my employer a two weeks notice, they offered to buy me out of the notice for an extra two weeks salary.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roy, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winder Farms (Roy, UT) in December 2018.

Interview

they double booked my interview accidently, when i made it in, i expressly said i was looking for an organized workforce and that i didnt think it would work out, they convinced me to stay, and complete the interview, saying "ive appoligized, now are we good?" afterwards, he messaged me, thinking again i was someone else, intoduced himself and asked if i was interested in coming in for an interview. i explained that we interviewd that day already, and withdrew my applications.