Wingate University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wingate University

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wingate, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wingate University (Wingate, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process is very simple. First, you ask to be a tutor in the Academic Resource Center (ARC). You write down the classes you'd like to tutor for and the professor who taught you. The professor will then recommend you. After that, you will either have a meeting in which tutoring practices will be discussed, or you receive a tutoring manual. You have to read through that tutoring manual and then answer questions about what was covered in the manual and send it in. After that is completed you get the job

Interview Questions

• Why you'd like to tutor, for which classes, who your professor was for the class you want to tutor, and if you have any experience   Answer Question

Interview

The hiring process was quick. I turned in my application along with a resume (I really encourage you to attach a resume) ,and I was scheduled for a interview with the library public service supervisor. In the interview you were asked basic question about customer service.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle different customer service scenarios.   Answer Question

Dean of Business School Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wingate University (Greenville, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

Rushed, did not factor in jet lag associated with an 11 time zone difference. Not well organized and little thought given to the need for an interview (the current dean decided to remain rather than retire so no selection was made) flying from Central Asia was expensive for a "we magic need" Overall I ws not impressed with the process or the school.

Interview Questions

• What is the role of research in an academic career?   1 Answer

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wingate University.

Interview

Most of the time you do not have to be accepted in the program before you are considered for the job. Of coarse they ask you the typical questions on weaknesses and strengths. They also inquire about what things you are able to do once in that position and your ideas.