Winstead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Winstead

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Winstead (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter and submitted my resume for the position. I had an interview at the firm and primarily communicated with the hiring attorneys through the recruiter. It took about k a while to iron out the details of the offer but I ultimately accepted the position and started a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience and goals going forward.   Answer Question

IP Docketing Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Winstead (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

They were professional, friendly, and thorough. I was required to take a skills test. My 2nd interview was conducted by multiple people. I was given an offer that same week.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask many questions. Instead they explained why they feel this was a difficult position to fill. It was challenging to know how to respond since there were very few specific questions.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Winstead.

Interview

Interviewed with an entire team. Was offered the job within two weeks but process took longer because I had to move and needed more time. They were very understanding and cooperative. The interview itself was intense as I interviewed with a lot of people from different sections. All were very nice and welcoming and revealed a lot about themselves and their practice areas. Each told me how I could fit in

Interview Questions

• Wanted details on your prior work experience. Very detailed description on what you did and why you wanted to leave.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Back and forth but never far apart.

Associate Interview

Interview

The interviews involve really unique behavioral based questions. Not a lot of questions from youru resume because that speaks for itself. The number of inteviews you will have depends on the potential practice group you'll be joining - could have multiple interviews with individuals, or one big interview with entire section.

Interview Questions

• What's the most difficult thing (work-wise) that you've experienced and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Attorney, 5th-Year Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Winstead (Houston, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

People seemed nice but very vague about what they expected of you. They tried to be nice but it was hard to hide the stuffy corporate feel. What is disappointing is that there was a panel of 5. The interview unexpectedly started very very early. They took about a month to tell me no there was no offer which was unusually long.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Winstead (Austin, TX) in April 2007.

Interview

Somewhat odd interview process. People are very nice, though.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. These salaries are set