Wize Commerce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wize Commerce Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2017

Business Operation Analyst Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wize Commerce (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Offer letter was revoked by Wize Commerce after I put the resignation in the current organization.There were 4 exhaustive rounds of interview process- First technical, second- with manager and third- with Director and last- HR round. Offer Letter was given, I provided the Resignation Copy to Wize Commerce and within one week when I resigned, offer letter was being revoked by giving the ground as management Decisions. "Highly Unprofessional", "Unexpected behaviour", "Put an employee into troublesome situation", "Not a place to work with".

Interview Questions

• Riddle- There are two empty cans- 5L and 3L. Neither of them are having any measurement mark. There is a pool of water from which you an take n number of Litres and also unfill the cans into the pool n number of times. You have to fill the 5L container with 4L by using the water from pool and these two empty cans. You have n number of attempts to achieve it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wize Commerce (New Delhi (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a week –Initially they conduct a written test followed by 3 rounds of interview and a HR round. Questions at each rounds were getting tougher, java knowledge is required to crack the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1) check if a string is palindrome
      2) design a class for animals such that animals are divided into aquatic , land and animals   Answer Question

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wize Commerce (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Initially they conduct a written test,followed by a vocal technical round which is not tough.they asked me basic questions only,about stored procedures,triggers,functions,joins.
    I thought i would have easily cleared but finally when i called and asked about result i couldn't make through,wel was a good experience

Interview Questions

• I got confused with join thing.He asked me about self join,cross join,left join,right join and inner join.They even asked about cursors in sql which i was not aware.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wize Commerce.

Interview

Had a phone interview of 45 mins ..was asked two questions

1) check if a string is palindrome

Software Developer Interview

Interview

1st round hr telephone interview
    2nd technical telephone interview: the preparations of algorithm and data structures are useless, take more emphases on the java basics.

Interview Questions

• differences between protected, private class; abstract and interface etc.   Answer Question