Wolf Greenfield Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 12, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wolf Greenfield

Associate Interview

Interview

Four 30 minute interviews. 3 with lower level associates and finally 1 with a shareholder. All very friendly. Decision was ultimately up to the shareholder and associates gave soft ball questions and spent more time telling me about the firm.

Biotech Patent Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wolf Greenfield (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone interview in which we talked about components of my resume. The interviewer asked about my academic research and my interests in IP law. They dragged the process on for a month before they gave me an answer and were not open to providing feedback after the process.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in IP law? What has been your favorite part of academic research?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wolf Greenfield (Boston, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview with HR first. They will go over your salary expectations and explain a little bit about the company. They will then ask you a little bit about your history and if you're willing to consent to a background test. You will then meet with your direct manager and finance director, where they will ask regular interview questions: Why do you want to work here? What do you know about the company, etc.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer to Wolf Greenfield   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wolf Greenfield (Boston, MA).

Interview

Was called based on an online resume submission. Met with several departments for a variety of open positions until I found the right fit. Went through multiple rounds of interviews with various members of departments.

Interview Questions

• Everything was pretty expected and normal; interviews were friendly and warm.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wolf Greenfield.

Interview

Applied through their website and received a call for a phone interview about a week later. The phone interview was quick and extremely impersonal. Scheduled in-person - met with hiring manager and lead paralegal. Had to do a typing, filing and proofreading test. Overall, it was more positive and friendlier than I thought it would be.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions and they had me describe a project I had done in detail from start to finish. Nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Biotech Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wolf Greenfield (Boston, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

met with several people I would be working with, and each asked their own questions, mostly about my past experiences and what was written on my resume. everyone was very nice and very welcoming. afterwards, I had to take a simple test, which had basic filing, typing and profreading tasks.

Interview Questions

• they mostly asked about my past experiences and why I wanted to work there   Answer Question