Worcestershire County Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Worcestershire County

Candidate Interview Review

Interim Senior Software Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Worcestershire County (Worcester, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

1. Written application to an employment agency. This included a 1 page summary of key experience and skills relevant to a generic person spec. The employment agency did not necessarily hand this summary over to the interviewer.
    2. I was sent as a candidate for the position by my employment agency and was interviewed by 2 staff members. The format of the interview was delivered in an informal style and consisted of about 8 questions.

Interview Questions

• 1/ what experience do you have in managing change ?
      2/ Can you give an example of how you would motivate a staff member who lacks assessment skills ?
      3/ What is the impact of the main changes following the Care Act 2014?
      4/ What other legislation would you apply in your role?
      5/ What experience do you have in performance management?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiations were carried out with my employment agency as the intermediary discussing first with me what my expectations were if an hourly pay rate, and then discussing with the hiring manager whether the rate could be approved.