Workforce Opportunity Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

Teachers

9m

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,830

952 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Workforce Opportunity Services (Dallas, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

Competitive selection process. They are strict on who they select because they want to make sure they select the right candidates which I think is a good thing. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Name a challenge that you had to overcome?
    Answer Question

Workforce Opportunity Services

Application

I interviewed at Workforce Opportunity Services

Interview

Single interview with WOS rep and another interview with the site location. Supportive and great help with starting career. During the interview they were more concerned with what motivated me and what type of professional goals I had versus practical experience as that is something that can be built.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Workforce Opportunity Services (Los Angeles, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

I had a phone interview first, and then was invited to the program selection event. The phone interview went really well, lasted for about an hour, and then I was invited to the event. Have not attended event yet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Workforce Opportunity Services

Application

I interviewed at Workforce Opportunity Services

Interview

The interview process was made up of multiple phone interviews and a 4 day group interview. At the group interview we were observed in completing group tasks. Also o served us conducting a presentation in front of other candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Workforce Opportunity Services (New York, NY) in Sep 2018

Interview

Interview consisted of reviewing varied job opportunities in my area, as well as the background and mission of Workforce Opportunity Services. Interview was brief and friendly, covered the main points of type of work and salary.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my previous military history in relation to the current job offer. Routine questions only.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workforce Opportunity Services (New York, NY) in Jul 2018

Interview

Basically a useless prescreening before you go to the actual company if you ever get that far the technical Recuiters act like you’re the one getting paid to call them & update them which is not the candidates responsibility if you want to place someone as the technical Recuiter you need to be proactive not sit back & wonder why the candidate hasn’t contacted you that’s just plain lazy💯

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workforce Opportunity Services (Detroit, MI) in Nov 2016

Interview

Received a phone call. The gentleman first described the position and I was asked one question: Please tell me about yourself, which I then started to do. After, I was asked if I had any questions (which I did) and was immediately told I seem like the kind of person WOS is looking for and I would be moving on towards the next phase.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Workforce Opportunity Services (Dallas, TX) in Jun 2016

Interview

I applied online. After the phone interview I was invited to the pre-certification group interview at a community college. (mandatory attendance for 2 days 3 hours each) It was more of a class then an interview. They talked about the benefit (program) and nothing about the job itself. They gave essay for homework, I took quiz and test the second day.

14 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Workforce Opportunity Services (New York, NY) in May 2016

Interview

The interview process is extremely thorough at WOS. They not only help you with resume building but also coach you throughout the entire process. They ask you questions about your past experience and really want to understand what your strengths are as well of areas of improvement. They will help you with these areas of improvement.

Interview Questions
  • What has been the most challenging situation you have enter experienced and how did you push through?

Workforce Opportunity Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workforce Opportunity Services

Interview

A lot of scenario based questions based on real life scenarios that was experienced when the interviewer was in the same position. Describe a lot of what is expected from the position and asked questions on experience relating to the job duties.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews