Workforce Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Workforce Solutions (Humble, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview on the first day working, a quick briefing of who is who and where is where. You basically -Greeting customers
    -Assisting customers with office equipment and computers
    -Assisting costumers with creating emails, resumes, and applying to job opportunities
    -Light filings
    -Maintaining Equipment
    -Restocking equipment

Interview Questions

• How good are you at technology   1 Answer

Administrative Assist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weslaco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Workforce Solutions (Weslaco, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

I applied online. After about a week I had just gotten out of another interview and I was on my way home when I received a call. The Center Manager called me to come in and conduct and interview.

Interview Questions

• When are you available for work?   1 Answer

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Workforce Solutions (Louisville, OH) in April 2008.

Interview

I submitted my resume through CareerBuilder and did not get a call for several days. I had to folow up twice in order to get a phone interview scheduled. Interviewed with Louisville Operations Manager and Branch Manager. Got an offer a few weeks later. Very nice office and very nice people. It's been a great place to work with advancement opportunities. I started as a Recruiter, then worked at Staffing Manager, now Payroll Manager. First interview was VERY thorough. Operations Manager asks some difficult questions and really picks apart your resume.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to decribe in detail why I left each position. I was also asked A LOT of questions about my personal feelings regarding using company time & resources to take care of personal business.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation process was very clear and concise compared to other job I have taken. My resume was submitted with my salary requirements and they offered me $1k under. I accepted.

Employment Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Workforce Solutions (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I was called today for a phone interview and I found the interviewer to be kind, professional and easy to communicate with. She was willing to work with me on scheduling a time to meet, and I found her disposition to be very pleasant and accomodating. I look forward to future communications with this company, I am excited by their glowing reviews on Glassdoor, and look forward to my second interview tomorrow.

Interview Questions

• If I was available for a second interview and what the best time for the interview would be.   Answer Question

Career Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laredo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workforce Solutions (Laredo, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

It was a good interview with a panel of two people and was a little nervous but it went very well. I did get the position for career specialist at that time and then it was changed to Career Counselor.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we should hire you for the position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workforce Solutions.

Interview

Applied for this position took them about 2 months to get back with me. Got a call met with HR was hired in a week. The process was fast and simple met with manager and HR, simple basic hiring questions.

Program Tracking Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Workforce Solutions (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Good interview. As thorough as it could be, but I could tell beforehand they already knew who they wanted for the position. The interview was purely a formality. Fortunately, I was the person they wanted for the position, so it made the interview really easy and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• How my current position relates to the position I was applying for.   1 Answer

Youth Case and Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waxahachie, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Workforce Solutions (Waxahachie, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Two or three interviewers for Youth. Office Manager, Director of Youth department for all 14 counties, and Youth Manager for southern region. after 4 years of working, contract ended. Second time I interviewed there were only two, but a new company had taken over and they did not hire me.

Interview Questions

• 1. What resources would you suggest for youth needing variety of assistance?
      2. What do you see as the biggest challenge for the youth of Ellis Co.?   1 Answer

Resource Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Workforce Solutions (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was a basic easy what do you do at your last job, how will you working here be beneficial for the growth of the company, what is one accomplishment you’ve made during an time of your employment? Was contacted next day with job offer.

Interview Questions

• What is one accomplishment uouuvymafe during your time of employment?   1 Answer

Employment Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workforce Solutions.

Interview

Company came across as unprepared and unprofessional. Received a phone call to schedule an interview about 2 weeks after application. They wanted me to interview the next day and apologized for it being last minute. Interview was fairly long, about 15 questions read from a packet and interviewers wrote down my responses. I was also asked to complete a writing on their computer. I waited weeks and did not receive a call with their decision.