WorkforceLogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WorkforceLogic Interview Questions

1.9

Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WorkforceLogic (Petaluma, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Since I was referred by a friend it was relatively easy. I was hired by WorkForce Logic, but work at a company in Petaluma, CA who contracts them to find people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy. Being an intern I was happy for even getting paid!

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at WorkforceLogic (Denver, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

There is none. The company you work for finds you and uses WFL to payroll you to avoid co-employment issues

Interview Questions

• there is no interview- they simply payroll you for the client   Answer Question

Negotiation

None from WFL- the client negotiates your salary and submits you to WFL who adds on their expense and profit and bills the client weekly

Quality Rater Interview

Anonymous Employee in California City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WorkforceLogic (California City, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

no real interview- I do not remember it, it was made at the phone, it was not difficult

Negotiation

no negotiation

Technical Writer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WorkforceLogic (Rochester, MN) in October 2011.

Interview

Workforce Logic didn't interview me. The hiring manager at NetApp interviewed me via Skype. Then the information architect interviewed me via GoogleTalk and then the hiring manager came back and offered me a contract job. A former coworker from Informix and IBM recommended me to this manager before she contacted me for the interview.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Client Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WorkforceLogic (San Francisco, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Received an email from hiring manager requesting a call back to schedule a phone interview with her. I was able to reach her the following day and she said that she will call me back in half an hour because she was in the middle of a meeting. I waited 1.5 hours and no ring, so I called and got VM. Not more than 10 mins. had passed when I received an email from manager saying that she was no longer in talking to me.

No Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WorkforceLogic.

Interview

Just send your resume and a cover letter.

Interview Questions

• not one single question. you just need to have the qualifications they ask.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation. flat rate, take it or leave it.

Quality Rater Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WorkforceLogic in October 2008.

Interview

Submitted a resume, a month later, I received an email asking me to take a skills test. There were two sets of long skills tests after studying the manual, followed by a presentation and paperwork which included a background check.