Workopolis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Workopolis

2.8

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workopolis (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview had two parts:
    - First, it was an online interview where you record you answers and after send them. Workopolis uses a very easy online software to do this process.
    -Second, if you succeed you will be invited to in-person interview. For in-person interview you need to come prepared but it does not feel so stressful. People are very kind and understanding.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to write a simple Fibonacci sequence method.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workopolis.

Interview

I sent in my resume via email. Was sent an email requesting me to take a video interview. A few days later I received a call for an in person interview. Was interviewed by four other people in the room. I was asked several questions about myself and my ability to perform the duties of the job. I was also given plenty of opportunity to ask questions about the company as well. For having so many individuals in the room interviewing me, I did not feel intimidated or like I was getting grilled. It felt like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• If we asked your current manager how would they describe you?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Workopolis (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2010.

Interview

Workopolis, funny enough, uses a headhunter to screen potential candidates. Once screened, you are put in a panel situation where they ask about your relevant work experience and ask you for specific examples. One thing to note is they don't like successful people. Mediocre will be acceptable.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Workopolis (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Phone interview with HR, followed by in person interviews with Manager and HR again, and then the VP. Background/reference check. Tour of the office. Everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioural type questions (tell me about a time you did such and such).   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workopolis (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

I had several phone interviews, 2 face to face and then they checked my references. ( Some of my references were shocked by their questions) They checked everything for the last 10 years. They put a lot into it. The company has many great ideas but they have yet to learn how to actually use them. You can move up to a different position within 6 months that means you will never have the chance to really know your job. That creates a lot of frustration.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation- We will give you** for this position

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workopolis (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

Phone interview
    In person with managers
    in person with hr
    background (backcheck)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

minimal

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Workopolis (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

1 phone screen followed by 3 in-person interviews (HR, Sales Manager and Director). A thorough background check. (Includes criminal, education and phone and/or written references).

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a difficult client with a positive outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Entry-level Inside Sales Account Managers are paid the same.

Pre Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Workopolis (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

A great interview experinece. Their recruiters are friendly and keep you in the loop

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very good. They really break down the perks and explain the $ amount for each benefit

Field Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Workopolis (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward, a little longer than I would say it should have been. I would say the HR interview was very informal, just wanting to get basic information. The final interview was probably the one that I had to prepare the most for.

Interview Questions

• You have to present a 30-60-90 plan   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was good.

Interview

1 phone interview and 1 in-person interview