Workway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Workway Interview Questions

2.5

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Workway (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2015.

Interview

Conducted phone interview and in-person interview...interviewer asked questions in regards generally accepted accounting principles, accounts payable processes and general business practices along with interaction with superiors, subordinates and peers. Questioned about personality and work style as well as leadership style and quality of work along with what is expected from an employer in a working environment. Very thorough candidate selection process.

Interview Questions

• Have you performed full-cycle Accounts Payable?   1 Answer

Accounting Analyst-Contract Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workway (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

Workway contacted me via e-mail about a position posted on Carrerbuilder.com. I handled all of the pre-screening and paperwork online. I interviewed with the client and within a few days received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What's is the most difficult day you've ever had at work when a deadline was involved?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't a negotiation phase with Workway. You're compensated based on how much the client of Workway decided to pay it's contract workers.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Workway in July 2013.

Interview

Workway found my resume on Career Builder, called me Thursday, interviewed Friday, signed all paperwork via email, started Monday.

Interview Questions

• Description of past experience to qualify me for this position   Answer Question

Contract Renewal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Workway (Lowell, MA) in October 2009.

Interview

Process included online as well as telephone interview and what seemed like endless paperwork scanned and emailed back and forth to the mid-west.

Interview Questions

• What one thing was I most proud of in my entire work history.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Workway's offers are non-negotiable.