WorldLink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 25, 2017

2.3

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgefield, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WorldLink (Ridgefield, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

I had an interview for the contract positionwith Samsung SDS through Worldlink. It was great experience. As I read reviews here I think I should not expect fulltime from Samsung Maybe this is how they cycle work force quick without varing of them for retirement and etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No nego

Professional At HQ Interview

Interview

The chief operating officer is perhaps one of the rudest leaders I have ever encountered in my 20+ years as a professional. It was clear that employees tensed when she walked in the building, and made attempts to over please her. The first interview with her was rescheduled due to her schedule, and she was 30 minutes late to the rescheduled interview. This should have given me a hint that she has no respect for others' time. She repeatedly cut me off while I was speaking, challenged, and criticized, and she did not even know me from Adam! Image what she would do if you were one of her paid employees! I respected and enjoyed meeting the hiring manager, but would never work with a company with a disrespectful COO who lead by terror.

Interview Questions

• No real questions, just a mouthful of unjustified challenges and criticisms.   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WorldLink (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Tons of paperwork, most of them useless as you have to sign for Alcohol ingestion on Worldlink parties, when they don´t do any party in Bellevue. Also you have to provide car insurance when you are not driving anything for your tests. Useless and annoying emails and paperwork.
    You don´t need to be an expert on your field as long as the manager can fit the position quickly and report as done to his/her manager. Time will say if you can learn or not.

Interview Questions

• When can you start?
      Are you experienced with this or that tool?
      1 Answer

Interview

Recruiters. I was able negotiate pay. The time off was standard. Hours are long but that's why they give you a salary. Interviewed with the regional manager and got hired the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy. Just make sure to ask for what you want.

Senior Engineer Interview

Interview

I cannot reveal the interview questions as I signed a NDA. But the interview process was cool and efficient. The hiring manager was cool and was listening patiently to each answers. There were 2 rounds of Technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to relocate to remote location if required?   Answer Question

Telecom Systems Engineer RAN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WorldLink (Frisco, TX).

Interview

The recruiter first contacts you and gets to know your background. Following this, they will try and schedule an interview with a client contact. There were two such rounds of interview. Both were pretty easy and good.

Interview Questions

• Prepare well for the interview with regard to your basics and know your resume well. Questions will be based out of your resume and the basics.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be sure to negotiate pretty well. Do not be shameful to ask what you want as people who didn't negotiate end up getting pretty low salaries. Salary reviews are almost non-existent.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WorldLink.

Interview

There are two phone screens and two onsite interviews.

Interview Questions

• There are not difficult questions asked, just your regular personality questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given an acceptable salary. Probably could have gotten more but they fly you through the process.

EMS RAN Commissioning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WorldLink (Frisco, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

The initial interview was not what it should have been. They were apparently interviewing for a role with which they had little grasp of. The whole interview process was laughable and the managerial organization thereafter was haphazard.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quick. The rate was already set and non-negotiable.

Internal Position Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WorldLink.

Interview

I had two separate interviews for an internal position at the HQ in Frisco. The interviews themselves were very simple with no unexpected questions. My dissatisfaction with the interviews was how short and simple they were. I feel like they didn't even hardly interview me at all. Felt like they couldn't have gotten to know me enough to find out if I was a good fit. Could hurt them if they aren't careful.

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate up a little but there was no budging at all, despite the relatively low pay. I was told I would have a 90 day review where my performance would be addressed and salary could possibly be adjusted, but never did.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WorldLink (Overland Park, KS) in February 2013.

Interview

It was the standard over-the-phone interview followed by a manager and staff interview. I met with the Senior Manager and the existing PM's to discuss the roles and responsibilities involved. The meeting took about an hour and a half onsite, with a brief tour of the facilities. They reviewed my resume with me to verify both our expectations in the role as PM.

Interview Questions

• The questions they asked were a little different in this interview because my work was already known to the Manager and his staff. I had been solicited for my accomplishment in the wireless industry, particularly because I had already performed for the client their contract was with.

The Salary was discussed, but I had to broach the topic with the parent contracting company rather than the Manager.

My resume was reviewed, and I was asked direct questions pertaining to the different projects I had managed in the different jobs I had.

They also wanted to ascertain that I would be comfortable in a Nationwide role where I could dictate policy to fulfill their clients needs.
      Answer Question