WorldNow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WorldNow Interview Questions

2.5

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WorldNow (Long Island City, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was pleasant, brief tour of office. Some behavioral questions from HR then a tech screen with an IT guy and a run down of the hours / responsibilities. Had a phone conference with the helpdesk team leader, everyone i encountered was very nice.

Interview Questions

• What is a DMZ?
      Explain subnetting.
      Do you know HTML XML?
      How would you deal with an angry customer etc   Answer Question

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorldNow (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone screening, then in-person interviews with three different people in the department.
    Afterward there was writing evaluation, and a background check where they confirmed everything I'd put on my resume.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WorldNow in October 2014.

Interview

Questions about ftp, html, and ad technology like dfp. Needed to give a brief summary of career background and do a phone test and writing test to see if your business writing skills were up to par.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Three Interviews with the entire team. A detailed explanation of the day to day work flow and routine, as well as what the company and how it has broken through the industry.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WorldNow (New York, NY).

Interview

Started with an initial screening from HR, then called in for an on-site interview. Very reasonable process, they wanted to understand how I thought through situations, and I felt like they wanted to understand my personality, to see if I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a challenging project, reasons why and how you handled it   Answer Question

Negotiation

Reasonable and favorable

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WorldNow (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

Asked some very basic questions concerning organizational ability and writing style. Most importantly, asked how I would be able to manage the high level of stress and long hours attributed to the job. They made sure I was well-aware of the difficulty behind managing the CEO's often erratic schedule and perpetual email correspondence.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok working weekends fairly regularly?   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WorldNow (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

The gentlemen were very friendly and professional. They asked questions related to the position and only personal questions to understand my personality. The team lead provided a phone interview while she was traveling.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with web design?   1 Answer