Worldwide Vision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Worldwide Vision Interview Questions

1.2

Whatever They're Calling IT - Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Worldwide Vision (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

They don't ask you any questions about yourself - not a real interview. They just talk about themselves and tell you how well you will do here and tell you how great they are. It's just bad, bad, bad. I'm pretty sure they fake-laughed in the background so that interviewees feel more comfortable.

Account Manager, It's Really A Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Worldwide Vision (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

This is a glorified pyramid scheme. Everyone must start out handing out flyers at retail location trying to sale a product. They claim it is full time but you are compensated with a small "salary" and get commission added. I read the reviews and actually asked if this is what the job was and was told no. Took time to go and check it out and of course I was lied to. To prove my point I will say that today is 8/19/13 and I was told that they were wrapping up interviews. While I was sitting in the lobby with the receptionist she made about 5 calls to solicit people to come in and when I left there were 5 plus people waiting. They are never finishing interviews and they are always interviewing. If you don’t believe me I guarantee the reason you reading this weeks later is it is an ongoing process. I guaranteed that two weeks from now they will be saying they are "finishing interviews" or you caught us at the end of our interview process. This is just to get you in faster. If you still don’t believe me go to careerbuilder.com and search the company name. You will see all kinds of posting including things like restaurant manager. Again, in the interview I learned that everyone starts out at the bottom so the listings for account manager, restaurant manager, 4 year degree required, are all rubbish and a way to get your information and get you in so they can give you there sales pitch. I have good reason to also believe the good reviews on here are falsified. Please don’t waste your time unless you really have no other options. If you have any education I would advise that go a different route. I was also advised that everyone I would be working with would have a 4 year degree like me and again this is totally false.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Worldwide Vision (Raleigh, NC) in June 2012.

Interview

The interviewer had a rehearsed sales pitch that described the job and then asked several times if I wanted the job. The interviewer provided a vague description of the position only promoted their training program and how you were to progress with the company. It only was a sales person offering DirectTV in department stores.

Interview Questions

Pay, no benefits, interview process appeared to be deceptive without promoting the employees worth to their organization.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Worldwide Vision in March 2012.

Interview

3 round interview process where second round u drive out to a retail store they work in and then get the business broken down to you. they either beat you up or build your excitement during second round

Interview Questions

• what do you want out of a company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there isn't one