XTRA Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at XTRA Airways

Aircraft Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at XTRA Airways (Coral Gables, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process takes about 6 weeks. HR will make the call then you will hear from the hiring manager, First is the phone interview, second is the face to face. The last process is a written offer.

Aircraft Publications Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at XTRA Airways (Coral Gables, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview was standard. Had other heads of departments in the interview due to the nature of my work and being the one to physically travel to these aircrafts to run audits. No real questions, more so them telling me to not take the job because of how stressful it would be and the amount of traveling that was required. Also the difficulty getting to the aircrafts and working long late hours.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have with Technical Publications?   Answer Question

Negotiation

didnt want to budge on the offer even though I was coming from a low cost of living to a high cost of living (miami,fl)

Airline Pilot Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XTRA Airways (San Antonio, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Done by phone call from the Chief Pilot...very simple and straight forward. Very simple and straight forward. All I was asked was "do I want the job?" I of course said yes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None