Xperience Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Xperience Fitness

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hales Corners, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xperience Fitness (Hales Corners, WI).

Interview

I was interviewed by the assistant general manager. It was one on one in front of other employees and felt very unprofessional. After him and I spoke, the general manager came over to ask me about how important fitness is to me and for me to sell him my calculator.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to sell the interviewer a calculator and my fitness goals   Answer Question

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xperience Fitness.

Interview

Training manager contacted me via cellphone and asked me to come in for an interview. Was done face to face with training manager, assistant training manager, and general manager. It can be a loud environment at times, but overall it's definitely a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• 1.What makes you a good trainer. 2. What do you like about training. 3. Previous training experience. 4. How do you work well with a team. 5. Are you comfortable approaching strangers. 6. How do you deal with dissapointment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xperience Fitness (Racine, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

They are desperate to hire anyone. They sit you down 20 minutes after your scheduled spot because everything is so unorganized there, and basically beg you to work there. As long as you have a pulse, you have a job.

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xperience Fitness.

Interview

One on one, face to face interview with the Operation Manager. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. Mainly just describing yourself and why you are a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• What health fitness experience do you have?   1 Answer

Cleaning Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hales Corners, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xperience Fitness (Hales Corners, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy. It was mostly behavioral type interview questions about customer service and when you overcame a problem at work.

Anyway the initial call I got was a quick phone interview that lasted maybe 5 minutes, I then was scheduled for an in person interview a few days later. The interview itself was also simple and lasted about 30 minutes, they had me do a background check right away and the next day I got a call offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how were you able to solve the situation?   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xperience Fitness (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Mostly asked about how you'd handle certain situation , name a time when you overcame adversity etc. Nothint that is our don the ordinary . Took a long time between hire and starting work . There was a lot of issues with scheduling

Interview Questions

• General questions only . Nothing that was surprising or out of the ordinary . If you are qualified for the position most of the questions won't matter. Standard interview . Nothing related specidically to the field.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Park, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xperience Fitness (Brooklyn Park, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

After applying to job, I received a phone call to go in for the interview with the personal training manger. It went very well, and after he thought I would be a good fit I had to go in for another interview with the general manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Negotiation

very easy

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xperience Fitness (Woodbury, MN) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview was basically a conversation with the Personal Training Manager and a shorter conversation with the top performing trainer. Took about an hour total. Fairly informal. Was mostly just to see if you could vibe with the team and what your background was for learning lifting and cardio techniques, as well as your motivation for getting into personal training. Also, they wanted to know if you were okay with long and odd hours, as most of the trainers were at the gym 50-60+ hours a week.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about talking to strangers on the floor about training? Making cold calls to members?   1 Answer

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xperience Fitness in November 2014.

Interview

Phone screen with the Department head at the time, followed by a phone screen of the VP of Personal Training. Each was about one hour long. Some role playing scenarios, but mostly was trying to get a feel of character

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to become a Personal Trainer?   1 Answer

Program Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xperience Fitness.

Interview

You go in for a face to face interview, as long as you look like a fitness/athletic type person, you sound intelligent, jobs yours

Interview Questions

• Its a casual conversation, they might ask why you want to work for Xperience Fitness   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much of a negotiation, if you don't like what they offer, they will find someone who will