YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP (Mahwah, NJ).

Interview

First round was a phone interview followed by an in-person. I was nervous considering the other reviews and I was right to be nervous as they asked me the most bizarre questions and seemed to have already have their mind made up the second they walked in the door. I interview well and have interviewed others before - this felt more like an attack then interview. Upset I took a day of PTO to attend when it was a complete waste of my time. There’s a reason their job postings stay up for 6 months to a year at a time.

Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP.

Interview

I received a phone interview and a video conference interview two weeks after submitted an application. I also received 3 written task to complete after the video conference interview. It was a lot of work for an entry-intermediate level role. The initial process was smooth and seem promising. However, I wrote two following up emails to the hiring manager, one per week for two weeks. It was radio silent. I heard absolutely nothing from them. I couldn’t believe how unprofessional this is. I deserve a response to say the least.

E-Commerce Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

I was contacted a week later after applying online. Initial phone screen with HR was quick and cordial and she let me know that she was available via text if I had any questions. The following week, I had a video call with the manager with typical interview questions. Interview went well and I feel like I'm a solid candidate for the role. A whole month passes and no one ever acknowledged my follow-up emails. Very discouraging to ghost eager candidates that take time out of their day to interview. Tacky and unprofessional.

Junior Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP (Clifton, NJ) in April 2019.

Interview

The questions are basic typical interview questions. The downside they called me in three-time for an interview and meet with the team but did not get the position. Why waste people time

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP (New York, NY).

Interview

Informal and relatively casual. I met with 3 senior people and then HR, on 3 separate occasions. It was somewhat drawn out but overall a positive experience. Asked the usual questions. They did perform a drug test as well.

Interview Questions

YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP Response

Mar 25, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your interview at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP. We’re pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience.

Retail Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP.

Interview

Met wit HR. Followed by 2 video interviews with overseas manager and direct team to be working with. The video was a good intro into what would be expected as we met regularly over video conference with the team.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP (Clifton, NJ) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview was kind of brief but not too formal not too informal. About 20 minutes long about the position and further plans, the basics. We then went into the warehouse to review the area in which I would be working the the direct areas I would be overseeing. Probably walked in there for 20 more minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why am I interested in the company?   1 Answer

YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP Response

Mar 25, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your interview at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP. We’re pleased to hear that you had a positive experience.

Interview

took a while to get interview but once you get the first interview process was easy. phone interview first then they send a online test then second group interview then third and final interview one on one.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP (Mahwah, NJ) in July 2018.

Interview

HR contacted me 5 months after submitting resume. Met with direct supervisor which was a fine, normal interview. Very conversational. His supervisor then joined the conversation. He began with a very inappropriate, personal comment and it just went down from there. He went on to tell me what jerks worked in other parts of the company and that there was no accountability for unacceptable behavior by said employees. Told me if I get the job, a big part of my responsibility would be working with these 'jerks'.

Aside from the inappropriate discussion about other employees, the harassing tone of questioning, the unprofessional HR team, the parking situation was awful. Literally parked 1 mile away and took a shuttle.

HR/Recruiter left the company in the middle of the process. New HR/Recruiter called to tell me I was a 'finalist' for the position. I said thanks, but no thanks.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP (Mahwah, NJ) in July 2018.

Interview

Interview process was long. First was a phone interview then an in person interview and another online skype interview. All with different people. Even if you make it to the third interview, they never answered back.