Youth Marketing Connection Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Youth Marketing Connection

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Youth Marketing Connection (Tallahassee, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the woman in charge of my program. It was simple, quick and easy- they asked about my skills and past jobs. I would recommend applying for a job here.

Campus Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Youth Marketing Connection (Austin, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Really quick and brief phone call with the manager of our school. He was really chill and easy to talk to. Just talked casually about what kind of skills I had and if I had a lot of commitments that semester.

Campus Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Youth Marketing Connection.

Interview

The first round was simply to submit answers to a questionaire and email it back. (It asked questions about work experience, fashion tastes, perception of brand we were to represent, ideas to promote events). Second round you had a phone interview. Third round you had to submit a style board and sample style photos.

Interview Questions

• General questions about social media usage, work experience, fashion background.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Youth Marketing Connection (Knoxville, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

I had to submit a profile with pictures and videos to show that I was able to generate content to be used on social media. Then I had a phone interview in which they asked general questions about some of the experiences from the photos.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Youth Marketing Connection.

Interview

Was first contacted by email to apply, then had a phone interview and had to submit different "looks" to the brand which I was a rep for. Very easy basic questions to get to know your personality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Youth Marketing Connection (Miami, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process was easy. A simple over the phone interview to help the employer get to know you better to see if you were a good fit for the position and for the brand.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Youth Marketing Connection in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email to interview for the Express Campus Brand Ambassador position. I went through a series of interviews including phone calls, questionnaires, and practicing content. I then heard back three weeks later with news that I had gotten the job offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• A time when I had to help a problem in the work place?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

It was a very quick phone interview with a program manager about your past experiences on campus and previous jobs. You then have to make a 'brand inspo' board with your style and how it relates to the brand.

Interview Questions

• How have you worked as a team member? What leadership positions have you held? What are you hobbies/extra curricular activities?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Youth Marketing Connection.

Interview

After submitting an application online, I had a 45 minute phone interview with the recruiting director of the brand ambassador program. The phone interview reviewed my past experiences, skills and behavior oriented questions. The director was so friendly!

Interview Questions

• What are your leadership skills? What is your fashion background? What are your project management skills?   Answer Question

ASOS Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Youth Marketing Connection (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

There was an online questionnaire and phone interview, relatively simple. I sent in my resume and cover letter and they got back to me within a timely manner. I also had to send in a number of pictures demonstrating my personal style and how that translated into being a good brand ambassador for ASOS.