ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2017

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (Norfolk, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied in October 2016 received a phone call from zim recruiter December 2016 for 1st interview with a manager and then called in for second interview with supervisor. Offered position about two days after 2nd interview. Accepted Offer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schiller Park, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (Schiller Park, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

Very laid back process. I interviewed for the import department. I was brought into the conference room. Asked about myself. Told a bit about what the import department does and later the VP was brought in to meet me, the next day my references were called and about 3 days later i got the job.

Interview Questions

• was asked how i feel about giving bad news to people as we inform people if their cargo is delayed and things of that nature.

how I handle high call volume and high stress   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

EUR Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

Interview was schedule with the HR manager via head hunter. Interview was cancelled with claim that there they are busy that day and will come back. They have never came back and the feedback i had to the headhunter was not to waste my time any longer with such company

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)) in August 2014.

Interview

The Human Resources department call me because of my experience in shipping. W ediscuss about my previous experience and they give me some test.

There was a second interview where I took a text and make some analysis.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haifa (Israel)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (Haifa (Israel)) in April 2014.

Interview

Hunted by recruiting agency, interview by Direct manager with recruiter together, then division manager with external consultant together, then additional interview with external consultant. Very pleasant process, fast. I was kept informed.

Interview Questions

• How much do you take ownership   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Supervisor, then manager

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, accepted.

Vertreter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (Vienna (Austria)) in June 2011.

Interview

Zu lange.

Sie brauchten mehr als 3 Monate um mir zu antworten.